SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
81 - 100 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
105 Posts
I just wasted 3 months with my hometown dealer here in SC. They have no allocations for a Jailbreak, so my order will not process through. I called a power broker in NC and they will be receiving additional allocations next month and they are placing an order for me. No matter what the dealer tells you, they must have allocations for a Jailbreak, not just Hellcats.
Is there a link with a list of power dealers? I will start calling them. Thank you

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks for replying. Not sure what to do. I regret getting started now, with my job I just don’t have time to interview dealerships. Would dodge or corporate be able to tell me if indeed the current dealership can deliver the goods? I am not used to just throwing $1000 in deposits around.
I just reordered mine over the phone, no deposit required. What state do you live in?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just reordered mine over the phone, no deposit required. What state do you live in?
oops, Nashville, missed that, crazy day here at work. Give me a minute and let me recommend a dealer...try Franklin Dodge in Franklin, TN 615-794-5000. They are a Dodge power broker so they should have the knowledge of what they can and can not do with SRTs. Give them a call, ask for the General mgr, you may not get him, but tell them you are after some ordering info on a Jailbreak Hellcat and they will get you to someone who knows what they are doing, hopefully! lol.

·
Registered
9 Posts
oops, Nashville, missed that, crazy day here at work. Give me a minute and let me recommend a dealer...try Franklin Dodge in Franklin, TN 615-794-5000. They are a Dodge power broker so they should have the knowledge of what they can and can not do with SRTs. Give them a call, ask for the General mgr, you may not get him, but tell them you are after some ordering info on a Jailbreak Hellcat and they will get you to someone who knows what they are doing, hopefully! lol.
ANd ask them upfront about only paying MSRP and what do they do on deposits.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
105 Posts
So for what it’s worth, I called my dealer that has my order, the owner of the dealership said he checked my order and it’s a “clean” order, said they triple checked and it’s clean and just waiting in line. So wow I am gonna give it a week then follow back with them.

·
Registered
695 Posts
So for what it’s worth, I called my dealer that has my order, the owner of the dealership said he checked my order and it’s a “clean” order, said they triple checked and it’s clean and just waiting in line. So wow I am gonna give it a week then follow back with them.
He checked with your area rep about this? If that was the case, you’d have hit D status within a week. 10 days at most.

·
Registered
695 Posts
12 more JBs scheduled on the line today.

Parts shortages for the WBs involve badly fitted panels. The vendor is working on a resolution now, but it could take some time. This is why the NB order have been cranking. They’re down to well under 100 WBs a day while they sort this out (today it was around 50 total).

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
105 Posts
Spoke with chat tonight I have them what I thought was the VON, on my printout it says VON and HC184183 is printed right next to the VON space. Jamie told me tonight that that was a VIN. I was well ok does it have the rest and it does it’s. Full VIN. She said VINs are recycled, so this really confused me more, I said I just want to make sure it is a real order and she said it is. She also said it’s gonna take 7-9 weeks normally. I am good as long as I know it’s not all unicorns and dreams..

1P3BP36D5HC184183. This is the VIN I was given. VINs don’t change unless maybe I wanted another option right? Thx

·
Registered
695 Posts
Spoke with chat tonight I have them what I thought was the VON, on my printout it says VON and HC184183 is printed right next to the VON space. Jamie told me tonight that that was a VIN. I was well ok does it have the rest and it does it’s. Full VIN. She said VINs are recycled, so this really confused me more, I said I just want to make sure it is a real order and she said it is. She also said it’s gonna take 7-9 weeks normally. I am good as long as I know it’s not all unicorns and dreams..

1P3BP36D5HC184183. This is the VIN I was given. VINs don’t change unless maybe I wanted another option right? Thx
Jamie sounds like a moron. VINs are absolutely not recycled and are all completely unique as per federal law.

VONs may be recycled at some point by Stellantis, but your HC# IS indeed your VON. The regular Dodge reps don’t seem to get that HC orders have letters in front of them and usually insist that VONs only consist of numbers. Like I’ve said on here before, they’ve been pretty much useless lately.

They can not promise that your order is “good,” if you’re referring to allocation, either. They’ve got zero clue which dealers do or do not have allocations.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
105 Posts
just ran what they told me was the VIN looks like I have a sweet car coming
1P3BP36D5HC184183. 1987 PLYMOUTH RELIANT

I have always wanted a Plymouth reliant!! This whole system is beyond broken. We have a thing called “a computer “ you would think with 1 zoom call they could have a training session…

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
116 Posts
just ran what they told me was the VIN looks like I have a sweet car coming
1P3BP36D5HC184183. 1987 PLYMOUTH RELIANT

I have always wanted a Plymouth reliant!! This whole system is beyond broken. We have a thing called “a computer “ you would think with 1 zoom call they could have a training session…
Its got the 2.2L engine - should get good gas mileage anyway:)

·
Registered
just ordered
2 Posts
Howdy , new guy here and just ordered a jailbreak challenger yesterday. Did get my VON# and it starts out with letters, so from what I’m reading this is a good thing. I called around Dodge, SRT, FCA, and the dealer direct hotline today trying to get some answers. Does anyone have any idea why the technology group on the jailbreak is $1295 and only offers 2 of the 4 items in the package- BUT the same package on the superstock is $495 and only list 2 items???
PSST guess what couldn’t get any answers from Dodge- although it is funny I was also told the VON# comes back to a 1987 car lol

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
105 Posts
Bad news, my dealership called me today with the bad news. They can’t get an allocation for a JB. 3 weeks waisted, better than 4 months like some. I have ordered from the Memphis Power Dealership now, David the GM is super nice and at msrp. Man if they can’t get it done who can. The GM took my call and has spent several calls going over the process, he calls me to give me updates this I like.

81 - 100 of 128 Posts