SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
121 - 128 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
8,312 Posts
Dealer contacted me today saying it's supposed to ship 13 Jun. They did not give me a VIN so I'm skeptical.
POC or bust, don't listen to anything they say except, here sir, I'm texting the POC to you now.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
105 Posts
My order is still in D with VIN curious at what time during the year if your order has still not been produced does the model year change? They wont make 2022 and 2023 at the same time, so what’s the protocol?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
8,312 Posts
My order is still in D with VIN curious at what time during the year if your order has still not been produced does the model year change? They wont make 2022 and 2023 at the same time, so what’s the protocol?
They would officially cancel your 2022 and then you'd have to order a 2023,

The year is denoted in the VIN so if you've got a 2022 VIN it's gonna be a 2022 unless they notify you it's being canceled, but chances for that probably slim.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #127 ·
I received the VIN two hours after my last post. I can decipher just about any Corvette VIN but not sure on these. Here's my VIN (minus the last numbers):

2C3DXL91NH17XXXX

I'm assuming it is in fact a 2022 as it is being built.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
8,312 Posts
I received the VIN two hours after my last post. I can decipher just about any Corvette VIN but not sure on these. Here's my VIN (minus the last numbers):

2C3DXL91NH17XXXX

I'm assuming it is in fact a 2022 as it is being built.
Yes, the N in the VIN is for 2022 model year.

They don't use the letter O in a VIN to not cause confusion with the number 0 so for 2023, looks like they will use the letter P.

121 - 128 of 128 Posts