SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted the brass monkey rims, but when I changed to black with carbon stripes these warp speed grew on me. Hope to see it for realsz in a couple months :)

·
Registered
65 GTO, 21 REWB Challenger ordered
159 Posts
NOICE! I went with the torred and then saw another member mention the iron man esque color scheme with torred and brass wheels. I think I'm definitely going to have to give the brass wheels some serious consideration now.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I wanted the brass monkey rims, but when I changed to black with carbon stripes these warp speed grew on me. Hope to see it for realsz in a couple months :)
I absolutely LOVE the black carbon stripes on a black car. I wish I had gotten them but I took one off the dealer lot. Excellent choice because you will rarely see another one like it!

·
Registered
2021 widebody Redeye Pitch Black.
570 Posts
Nice!!! I ordered black with carbon stripes myself as well! Along with carbon interior pkg. Mine should be built next week or so.

·
Registered
136 Posts
My wife has the black Charger Scat with the black stripes. The only one we saw in the last two years was a black Hellcat with the black stripes. The stripes kind of draw you in! With all this talk I may have to add them to my Chally now.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Sweet looking color combo, I like you didn't get black rims, I got brass monkey wheels on my Scat mostly because I didn't want black wheels, the gray/silver gives a nice accent to the strip.

Congratulations again, hopefully you don't have to wait to long for it to arrive, that was the worst thing about the Challenger experience for me

Regards,
Jim

Reactions: T-Time

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The stripes kind of draw you in! With all this talk I may have to add them to my Chally now.
[/QUOTE
Why not! I like your rims, I wish they were available.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sweet looking color combo, I like you didn't get black rims, I got brass monkey wheels on my Scat mostly because I didn't want black wheels, the gray/silver gives a nice accent to the strip.

Congratulations again, hopefully you don't have to wait to long for it to arrive, that was the worst thing about the Challenger experience for me

Regards,
Jim
I hope you’re right, has anyone seen these granite warp speed rims live or any pictures?

My hope is the rim and the stripe color are similar tint and color. Black, granite, and the only other color the red in the Redeye emblem. Lol

·
Registered
77 Posts
That made me laugh! Thank you. If your going old school, let’s go old school!
Man, when you rev up that supercharger; with that old school look; you will not be able to keep the smile off your face; I've had my hellcat for 6 months now. Just built up the courage to switch over to sports mode - exhaust wide open; man oh man does she growl and howl YesSir

·
Registered
136 Posts
Man, when you rev up that supercharger; with that old school look; you will not be able to keep the smile off your face; I've had my hellcat for 6 months now. Just built up the courage to switch over to sports mode - exhaust wide open; man oh man does she growl and howl YesSir
I don't like to drive in full sport mode, just the steering and transmission. I leave the traction on street so I don't fish tail all the time. But if you want to lay 75 ft or more of rubber, then put in sport mode from a dead stop and enjoy the thrills. If you have in sport mode at a light and someone wants to go you will not want traction in sport. Any thoughts out there from others?

·
Registered
77 Posts
I don't like to drive in full sport mode, just the steering and transmission. I leave the traction on street so I don't fish tail all the time. But if you want to lay 75 ft or more of rubber, then put in sport mode from a dead stop and enjoy the thrills. If you have in sport mode at a light and someone wants to go you will not want traction in sport. Any thoughts out there from others?
Leaving traction on street makes sense - yesterday i was easing off the gas; rpm's started to build and when I step back on the gas; she chirped the tires. I quickly switched back to street, so my racing heart could slow down

Thanks for the advice, I will build up my custom setting with your suggestions: steering and transmission in sport mode;

traction and suspension in Street?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts