SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Premium Member
2022 Challenger Jail Break
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wondering why you would go to the dealer instead of buying the online at a good percentage less
because I have no idea what the part number is for a 2022 JB satin chrome fender badges are. I even searched some websites nothing really came up. There are 5 different badges for my car so didn’t want to order the wrong one. Wasn’t sure by a google search. Also I thought $100 a badge was the going rate online anyway from what I seen of the other badges?

· Registered
322 Posts
because I have no idea what the part number is for a 2022 JB satin chrome fender badges are. I even searched some websites nothing really came up. There are 5 different badges for my car so didn’t want to order the wrong one. Wasn’t sure by a google search. Also I thought $100 a badge was the going rate online anyway from what I seen of the other badges?
I know you had the ppf installed thus why you need to install them back, however, what happened to the original ones? Couldn’t your installer put a new set of 3m double side tape again?

· Premium Member
2022 Challenger Jail Break
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Automotive tire Bicycle part Automotive design Rim Audio equipment

Automotive design Font Art Material property Automotive tire

Art Wood Font Line Wall

I know you had the ppf installed thus why you need to install them back, however, what happened to the original ones? Couldn’t your installer put a new set of 3m double side tape again?
he or I could. He obviously didn’t want to do it. I started to try and do the tape but it’s very intricate and I want it perfect. Only way I know how to do it is lay tape and use a razor and trim. You can rig it to work but it won’t be perfect and I don’t want dirt and crap getting behind the badge. Here is a pic of my attempts. I’ll use these original badges for tje garage or something.

For some the method I was doing is adequate but I want perfection lol. The mouth area would be a bear to get perfect. I wanted to cut the tape rigjt to the edge but then you may get some sticking out and rough edges. So then I trimmed 1mm back but then you’d get dirt stick back there.

Decided $200 was worth the money instead of 4 hrs with the cutting and intricate work that I wanted to make perfect.

· Registered
2015 Challenger SRT M6 Hellcat
1,164 Posts
OMG, they actually tried to charge you for coffee? Did they welcome you with "the F**k you want?"
I looked at a 2019 Scat Pack at a Nissan dealership last year before I bought my Hellcat. The dealer markups on the sticker included $400 for nitrogen filled tires.

I'm only slightly surprised they didn't try to charge me for the air I sucked into my lungs while I was on their lot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.