SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just placed my order and deposit for a Challenger Redeye Wide body. I’m super excited! My first Hellcat. I’m a track junkie looking for the ultimate muscle car. If I did not have a shifter kart, I’d be buying a ZL1 1LE. But as this is my ultimate fun street car, 797 HP woohooo!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 widebody Redeye Pitch Black.
821 Posts
NICE!!! Almost exactly like the one I ordered. I have carbon stripes & all season tires. Other that that, it's the same car. Now the wait begins...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NICE!!! Almost exactly like the one I ordered. I have carbon stripes & all season tires. Other that that, it's the same car. Now the wait begins...
Haha I was debating between carbon and red. Wife liked red, so choice got easy. How long did it take to get your car?

·
Registered
2021 widebody Redeye Pitch Black.
821 Posts
I'm still waiting, it's in transit now. Hopefully it will arrive next week. Check out the Hellcat ordering thread to get a good timeframe.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm still waiting, it's in transit now. Hopefully it will arrive next week. Check out the Hellcat ordering thread to get a good timeframe.
ill check it out, thanks for the heads up! When did you place your order?

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,747 Posts
Welcome, great minds think alike I see...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the love all! I’m super excited to play with 800 horses. I’ve only owned one Dodge to date and it was a 2001 GTS Viper. I loved that car! It amazing to me that today’s challenger has crazier stats. 203 mph 😀. Now I just have to hope chip shortages don’t get worse.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Congrats man, your going to love the car! Just sold my 2018 Hellcat in the middle of March. The worse sellers remorse ever, ordered a Redeye Charger on 3/30!

·
Registered
2019 challenger redeye
5 Posts
These cars a shockingly powerful. In a straight line the car has no weight. It's a Franklin HOOT.... BUT be careful

·
Registered
2019 Widebody Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye
11 Posts
Congrats! I ordered that exact setup (but a 19) with a few other goodies. An awesome car!

·
Registered
2019 Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody
459 Posts
Great choice, you're gonna love it! I have been driving mine at Sebring and going to Daytona 24 hr course end of the month. I recommend having the alignment checked as soon as you get it, just for good measure. Mine was out significantly from the factory. Keep us posted!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts