SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
61 Posts
Just got mine with the same. VIN. Build priority 01. Status D
Is it possible? My dealer sent me the POC and I have a VIN! I know lots of people here waiting for Challenger VON to get VIN for awhile.
Status is also "D" Firm schedule xxxx (can't read it) assigned.
Awesome!! That's great news! Congrats!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat, Durango Hellcat
512 Posts
Are you flying out there to drive it back rob? You and I got their first two out of two allocations. Pretty exciting.

They fly you to their dealership free to pick up your ride! Fyi.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,198 Posts
Wow, that going to anger some people. Its no your fault congrats.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,126 Posts
Is it possible? My dealer sent me the POC and I have a VIN! I know lots of people here waiting for Challenger VON to get VIN for awhile.
Nice!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Are you flying out there to drive it back rob? You and I got their first two out of two allocations. Pretty exciting.

They fly you to their dealership free to pick up your ride! Fyi.
That's the plan. I have a friend who's gonna fly out with me to drive her home. It's a 35 hour drive, guessing I can do it in 18 in a Hellcat! LOL. probably gonna drive from day one in the evening straight for 24 hours, Stay over somewhere on the way one night and drive the rest of the way straight.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat, Durango Hellcat
512 Posts
I think im gonna drive to vegas then up to reno. or maybe LA. either way its gonna be awesome and roughly about 750 mile drive.

And Noboost at least for me he just sent it to me in an email. We have the same salesperson so i assume the same for him

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
912 Posts
Your VON went from VON to VIN for a CHARGER, NOT a Challenger. I think people might misinterpret that if they don't look closely.

·
<Insert witty title here>
Charger SRT Hellcat
510 Posts
Yeah. I grew up and went to HS with him so I've been blowing his phone up for updates. Sent me the new sheet with VIN as soon as he got in today.
I told myself I wouldn't contact my dealer for at least a week, but after seeing a couple new POCs today with orders placed later in the day than mine with the same options, I sent them an email. And as I typed this email, that new POC came over with a VIN!

I'm beyond ecstatic right now.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
61 Posts
I told myself I wouldn't contact my dealer for at least a week, but after seeing a couple new POCs today with orders placed later in the day than mine with the same options, I sent them an email. And as I typed this email, that new POC came over with a VIN!

I'm beyond ecstatic right now.
That's awesome!! Congrats! If you don't mind me asking, who did you contact to ask for a new POC? My dealer is off today but thinking about calling the sales manager!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
999 Posts
That's awesome!! Congrats! If you don't mind me asking, who did you contact to ask for a new POC? My dealer is off today but thinking about calling the sales manager!
I go straight to sales manager because he his the lowest level to access the system. Salesman can't unless they are super salesman

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
339 Posts
Same here! Ordered yesterday, VIN today. I think I'll buy a lottery ticket on my way home tonight.

Reactions: Themip
1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.