SRT Hellcat Forum banner

ordered!!!!

5889 23
ordered it yesterday. how soon did you guys get the VON or the VIN number? my dealer has 3 on order including mine, but no one seems to know how long it takes to get the VON or the VIN.

thanks in advance.
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Comfortably Numb
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,523 Posts
when your order is accepted by dodge, your dealer will get a POC pricing order confirmation with a VON on it, along with all the options you ordered listed. I didn't get mine until I stopped in two days after it was ordered... mine was ordered when the gates opened the 9th.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
when your order is accepted by dodge, your dealer will get a POC pricing order confirmation with a VON on it, along with all the options you ordered listed. I didn't get mine until I stopped in two days after it was ordered... mine was ordered when the gates opened the 9th.
thanks! ill give them a call saturday and see if they got an update.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
92 Posts
I placed ordered got VON then VIN and now a delivery date of Oct 3rd but you have to call the dealer and have them check for updates daily.

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
True. It sounds like a lit of orders are now falling I to December 2nd round orders unless you found a dealer who did not order any on the opening week of Sept. 9. Good luck and congrats!

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
I ordered mine on 9/9 and was told by my dealer that none of the cars he ordered got picked up. so I must wait. and I'm kick'n and punch'n holes in the wall.
That truly sucks! I am sorry to hear that. I would feel the same way if I had to wait that long too.

·
Comfortably Numb
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,523 Posts
im just gonna click my heel together and repeat... Theres no car like the Hellcat.... Theres no car like the Hellcat.. ..Theres no car like the Hellcat.. and maybe a little magic will happen.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
called the SRT group yesterday and they have no update on my car. even with the VON they have nothing. this sucks!!!

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
called the SRT group yesterday and they have no update on my car. even with the VON they have nothing. this sucks!!!
Maybe you can find out when the dealer put the order in? I know my dealer sent me the VIN once he got it from Chrysler. Good Luck! I hope you get an update soon.;)

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Shit in one hand and wish in the other.
Sadly, I think you are right on this one TSpoon. I was just saying to someone else, I don't know what they were expecting from the orders and it seems that the dealerships should be working a little harder to get answers for their customers instead of this free for all guessing game. I am sure it is going to work out, but many are going to get frustrated with the time it will take and give up.:mad: I could understand if we were talking about production of something that they have not built before or even specialty items that they don't have on other builds, but that is not the case.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
424 Posts
Just trying to throw so humor in there, no offense.

I have been waiting two months now and no VIN YET.

Of course, I ordered the B5 and will have to wait long time.

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Just trying to throw so humor in there, no offense.

I have been waiting two months now and no VIN YET.

Of course, I ordered the B5 and will have to wait long time.
I totally agree with you and cracked up because I haven't heard that forever!o_O

·
Registered
45 Posts
I too am still waiting no Von or vin. My dealer said none of cars they ordered have been picked up. The sublime green they were allotted is yet to be picked up either. Sounds like a long wait for me as my dealer just doesn't seem too know jack! But I'm not giving up!!!!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
guess we'll all just wait!!! really wanted to get it before the winter hits here in nj. but i dont know how likely that will happen! oh well!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.