SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat Widebody Redeye
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer is saying they can't spec both red interior and red belts, do you get red belts with red interior automatically?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
7,142 Posts
Believe the dealer is right, you can pick one or the other but not both.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's a bummer, also was going to skip navigation group I never use it in my 2018... can anyone make an argument for having it?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
2,064 Posts
That's a bummer, also was going to skip navigation group I never use it in my 2018... can anyone make an argument for having it?
Getting reds to match is a nightmare, so they avoid it by not letting you order red belts with the red interior.

HOWEVER - I suspect one could order the red belts as a repair part and swap them PDQ. Just keep in mind they may not match that leather on the seats and the panels!

On the nav system, once you have Apple CarPlay and Android Auto you don't really need it, but I do find it handy for areas of poor cell phone coverage or if my phone dies mid trip!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No red belts for me, order is in. The wait begins.

·
Registered
2021 Redeye Widebody Challenger
27 Posts
No red belts for me, order is in. The wait begins.
I just ordered my 2021 Challenger Hellcat Redeye!! I am so excited too. They told me up to 16 weeks before delivery though smh. I cant wait.... Its Indigo Blue with the widebody and demonic red interior and a sunroof lol! ITS BASICALLY A POSSESSED HELLCAT or a domesticated demon :love::devilish:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats, I'm in Michigan they told me 4-6wks

Reactions: MindyB

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,859 Posts
I just ordered my 2021 Challenger Hellcat Redeye!! I am so excited too. They told me up to 16 weeks before delivery though smh. I cant wait.... Its Indigo Blue with the widebody and demonic red interior and a sunroof lol! ITS BASICALLY A POSSESSED HELLCAT or a domesticated demon :love::devilish:
It will be quicker than 16 wks.

Reactions: MindyB

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat
879 Posts
I use my Nav, mainly because I find that Apple Car Play sucks. The map on the in-dash Nav is much better and more accurate than the Apple Car play map. I use my phone as a bluetooth music input device and that's about it.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,075 Posts
Navigation in a car today is a waste. I use Waze, and it has free updates compared to having to buy an update for the car Nav. It's even better that we can show it on our display.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I ended up at 3.6% under invoice, minus $6000 rebate and $200 doc fee... should I join tread lightly or any other program to reduce the price further?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts