SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Orders no longer being taken?

12935 147
Ok a few of us have now heard this now.

My dealer called me, I have a VIN in D1 and he informed me that though my car will be built, Dodge is no longer taking any more orders due to this allocation fiasco for the rest of the model year.
Also he said there may be some parts shortages, and to expect my car in late May.

Others have posted the same, as far as orders go.

RS says that they are still cranking them out, but he didn't elaborate further.
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
142 Posts

My dealer called me, I have a VIN in D1 and he informed me that though my car will be built, Dodge is no longer taking any more orders due to this allocation fiasco for the rest of the model year.
Also he said there may be some parts shortages, and to expect my car in late May.

Do you have a build date by any chance?

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,925 Posts
The best thing Dodge could do is stop orders for MY2015 and finish the VON orders,then reopen the My2016 early May and give delivery,s starting in September...

·
Banned
5,317 Posts
I have 2 Hellcats I am willing to sell the spare for 90K

WT

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,681 Posts

I had a dealer tell me back around Feb 10th that no more orders will be accepted after Feb 13th at 6pm EST and that certainly wasn't accurate. I would say that he was trying to get me to order quick. I did, but not with him. I say stop with the orders for MY15 now, get rid of the duplicates and get ready and all caught up so 2016 starts out more smoothly.

·
Banned
5,317 Posts
I think the dealers with Allocation and have sold plenty of the Dodge brand will be rewarded from FCA in getting additional Hellcats.

WT

·
SSDD
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,478 Posts
I posted this info and asked people to check. As of last night 3/10/15 the HC Challenger dealer ordering and modification screens were disabled/shutdown

I must be on a hundred ignore lists :D

·
SSDD
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,478 Posts
I had a dealer tell me back around Feb 10th that no more orders will be accepted after Feb 13th at 6pm EST and that certainly wasn't accurate. I would say that he was trying to get me to order quick. I did, but not with him. I say stop with the orders for MY15 now, get rid of the duplicates and get ready and all caught up so 2016 starts out more smoothly.
I heard this from SRT just prior to the "Monday Meeting" where they were to address the 9/9 sold orders. Then it never happened.

That was on Feb 11 looking at my email

1 - 20 of 148 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.