SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Did you know, your favorite Gen 3 Hemi shop keeps more stimulus friendly performance parts IN STOCK for your Gen 3 Hemi build than any other dealer? This way you can have your parts now instead of waiting until summer!

Have any questions about getting the right parts for your Gen 3 Hemi build, or want to verify the part you're looking for is in stock? Contact us! 888-894-1115 or email [email protected]

Through the month of March, we are also offering a FREE #PoweredByHHP t-shirt for all orders over $1,400! There's no coupon code required, just click the link at the checkout screen to add the shirt to your cart at no additional cost!

www.HHPRacing.com

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's one expensive T-shirt!!
Well, it is an extremely nice T-Shirt. Some might say it's a cheap price to pay for such a high quality, custom printed T.

Plus it is in stock along with our thousands of other highly demanded parts, ready to ship out same day.

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds like free advertisement! :cool:
Oh yeah, we're giving everyone the opportunity to advertise that they got parts from the best Gen 3 Hemi spot on the planet! :sneaky:

·
Registered
2016 Bright White Challenger
1,301 Posts
I saw the other post about you guys giving a free set of ID1050X's with purchase of a t-shirt, but I think it may have been hidden. Is that deal still available? 🤣

·
Registered
2017 Challenger HC 6M
227 Posts
Do you guys do free shipping on wheels?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
1,700 Posts
No "stimi" here :( so whens the next sale? Im dying for an AWE exhaust and Im mostly broke lol

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I saw the other post about you guys giving a free set of ID1050X's with purchase of a t-shirt, but I think it may have been hidden. Is that deal still available? 🤣
Yes, we do still have this special offer available if you know to ask for it. This T-Shirt runs $1,040.00 and it's a superb cotton blend and comes in all your favorite sizes.
Do you guys do free shipping on wheels?
Depends on the wheel brand. Due to their size and weights we have to charge shipping on a couple of our wheel brands.
sale? Im dying for an AWE exhaust and Im
Join our HHP VIP Program if you haven't yet. Links are on our website on how to join. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts