SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 426
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Owners that have Dodge installed black hoods. can you take some pics or report if it looks like hinges have been painted black from the cars original colour or new black hinges where also replaced when the hoods was changed out. A couple of us at the plant where curious what they where doing to the hinges.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
339 Posts
Owners that have Dodge installed black hoods. can you take some pics or report if it looks like hinges have been painted black from the cars original colour or new black hinges where also replaced when the hoods was changed out. A couple of us at the plant where curious what they where doing to the hinges.
Looked at two cars already and they look like a raw hinge was painted black and one almost looked like a powder coat

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
400 Posts
I'm curious about this one too. My car was built this week and is headed to the body vendor to get the black hood right now. I was curious if they paint over the body color, or swap the hood out too.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.