image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.png
so I had the "pleasure" of purchasing Hellgato from Alejandro Solomon about a year ago. I drove it for a couple thousand miles before giving it up. Few things:
1.- when I bought it, I had no clue of its online presence. Which I quickly learned after been photo attacked and chased after like I had "free blowjobs" written on my windshield. Was annoying!
2.- speaking of annoying... The ride. Alejandro cheaper the F out on the air ride system cuz that shit is not built for performance. Once you "hit" it, the freakin body uses and rolls like as if to turn on a water bed.
3.- it was better suited for show than use. Although the guy I sold and profited a lot from is using it as a daily driver. To each their own. I couldn't ditch it fast enough.
4.- I'm married with four girls and like my man nights out... Which turns into questions that I hear over and over as if I were at home from enthusiasts and fans of the car. Also, posts would get posted of my whereabouts, so lying about location or day's events are out the window!
5.- annoying chases on the freeway where people would stick half their bodies outta the windows while traveling 110mph+ trying to snap a photo of something they can lean back in an office chair, half asleep, and click a button to pull up a still shot of one (while the car is still as well). Instead, I believe they make a sport of it all and attempt to do so as a challenge. Must be it!

In short. I don't miss it. Only thing I do miss is getting her to hold still and model for the camera...

Stay Strong Hellgato.

Reactions: Greenkat

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
237 Posts
Dude that is awesome! I remember watching his first videos when he got the car before he actually got to where he is with his YouTube channel.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
3,651 Posts
momma said if you can't something nice, don't say anything at all so,

" "

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
5,006 Posts
I think Siegfried and Roy made an offer:D

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
826 Posts
I can see how all that attention would get annoying. I prefer to keep low profile myself, but what the heck did you expect buying a car like that???

Also makes no sense to me to have both the tiger wrap AND the racing stripes.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
5,006 Posts
I can see how all that attention would get annoying. I prefer to keep low profile myself, but what the heck did you expect buying a car like that???

The whole car makes no sense. Definitely going to get more attention then most people would want.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

agreed. I didn't understand it myself. I did expect the attention, but NOT like that. It's different to have a hot chick that everyone turns around to look at once more before continuing on their way... however, it's different when it's Carmen electra and they literally press their junks against her while taking selfies of their heads in her cleavage. Same applies here. I knew she was a unique piece, but didn't know she was a celebrity with over 2 million followers and I'm going to guess recognition from 10+ million. thing that sucks though is that all the attention was from the same demographic as Carmen Electra's fanbase. I had to put the wipers on to get rid of the ball sweat after a fan attack. Buncha cock and no hen.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The whole car makes no sense. Definitely going to get more attention then most people would want.
I thought that at first, but after becoming it's close friend, it grew on me. funniest thing is, I don't even remember this, but after searching "#hellgato" I was able to find a post that I actually replied to where I called it the ugliest thing I've ever seen. LOL... and here I am with the pink,while reading it. life is funny....

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
5,006 Posts
Ya I got to be honest I don't think too many hot chicks are interested in a Hellcat especially silver tiger pattern Hellcat.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
5,006 Posts
I thought that at first, but after becoming it's close friend, it grew on me. funniest thing is, I don't even remember this, but after searching "#hellgato" I was able to find a post that I actually replied to where I called it the ugliest thing I've ever seen. LOL... and here I am with the pink,while reading it. life is funny....

That's the funniest most ironic thing I have heard all day.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
826 Posts
Buncha cock and no hen.
LMAO!

So true. There was a dude on another forum talking about buying a car to get chicks. Told him a nice car will always get you more attention from random dudes than from women.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
5,006 Posts
Lets be honest the only cars that will get chicks is Ferrari, Lambo and Porsche. Those are the names most women know and they know it means $$$$$$.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
973 Posts
Since you no longer own it, we can be honest.

I don't know anyone over the age of 16 that didn't think that thing was an eyesore and disgracefully modded. The Liberty Walk garbage was his first mod (and first mistake), and that was enough to turn most everyone off. Then he just kept going with it LOL

Glad you got out from under it.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,010 Posts
To each their own. If you are happy then I am happy. It's just not my scene. I went for stealth pitch black to fly under the radar and that did not work either :)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
115 Posts
Not for me either, but I appreciate the detail they did to it.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
2,700 Posts
Glad you got rid of it, that looks horrible.

·
☆★✪ The Watcher ✪★☆
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,337 Posts
i have seen his review of the car on a few videos when he owned it, i am not sure of who he is or why he is famous? is he a youtuber?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts