SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2017 Charger HC with 20K miles. This popped up recently. My code scanner calls out charge air intercooler pump fail. What should the I/C and IAT temps normally be at? Mine don't seem to read high. I read on here that the connector to the coolant pump may get water intrusion and make poor contact. Where is the pump located and how do you access it? Pictures would be great. I still have warranty but would really like to avoid the dealer if possible. I do my own maintenance when I can so I'm not alien to a wrench. Thanks.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
549 Posts
2017 Charger HC with 20K miles. This popped up recently. My code scanner calls out charge air intercooler pump fail. What should the I/C and IAT temps normally be at? Mine don't seem to read high. I read on here that the connector to the coolant pump may get water intrusion and make poor contact. Where is the pump located and how do you access it? Pictures would be great. I still have warranty but would really like to avoid the dealer if possible. I do my own maintenance when I can so I'm not alien to a wrench. Thanks.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts