SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a brand new 2022 charger hellcat widebody and I decided to put an air intake on and then I got check engine lights right after, I tried to take it to the dealer and they couldn’t do nothing about it and I took her to somewhere else they said that I have to tuneup my car. Any ideas I hope somebody could help me.
Speedometer Car Tachometer Odometer Motor vehicle

Font Auto part Event Automotive exterior Outdoor shoe

·
Registered
'23 C8 3LT Convertible Z51
3,685 Posts
This is almost always a result of something not connected properly. Check the hoses to the PCV and make sure they're all on and snug. Ensure you plugged in the speed density sensor correctly in the housing. Basically just go back through your plumbing to make sure everything is good. If it is in fact good, clear the code and see if it comes back. It's rare, but sometimes aftermarket CAIs will trip this code. Officially, this code is a "something's weird, but the system has no idea what the problem is" code. That's why they want you to bring it in so they can diagnose it. More than likely, something isn't connected, not pushed in all the way, or somehow not secure with the CAI and its plumbing.

Reactions: GOMER and gigabitdo

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,346 Posts
I just bought a brand new 2022 charger hellcat widebody and I decided to put an air intake on and then I got check engine lights right after, I tried to take it to the dealer and they couldn’t do nothing about it and I took her to somewhere else they said that I have to tuneup my car. Any ideas I hope somebody could help me. View attachment 603696
View attachment 603695
Did you Google the Code? The answer is right there and could have answered your own question.

CRANKCASE VENTILATION SYSTEM
This is what the code means: P2C90-CRANKCASE VENTILATION SYSTEM - HOSE "A" DISCONNECTED This diagnostic runs when the following conditions are met: With the engine running. Engine speed above 1200 rpm. Engine load above 70%. Possible causes: CRANKCASE VENTILATION HOSE DISCONNECTED OR LEAKING CRANKCASE PRESSURE SENSOR NOT FULLY SEATED

1 - 6 of 6 Posts