SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To me it doesn't look like a rock chip. Going to call dealership tomorrow. Passenger side front. Just damn!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
3,003 Posts
Looks like rub from external source

·
☆★✪ The Watcher ✪★☆
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,231 Posts
please re-post pics again.. not comin through on my end, not sure about other members..

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
3,003 Posts
Interesting. No way it could rub without rubbing a same spot on the other panel. I can tell you that it was not there a couple of days ago.
jagged edge of missing paint makes it looks like something scraped it causing it to pop along the panel edge

Murphy has a way with these things that can drive you crazy. Parking lot? Shopping cart? bicycle?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,922 Posts
The paint job in your picture looks really bad since it's missing the color. ;) and car looks invisible.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,473 Posts
ya the picture isn't there anymore, at least for me on IE

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
please re-post pics again.. not comin through on my end, not sure about other members..
I'll have some more pics to post once I get home. I've since found more paint problems and I've contacted the dealer.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
jagged edge of missing paint makes it looks like something scraped it causing it to pop along the panel edge

Murphy has a way with these things that can drive you crazy. Parking lot? Shopping cart? bicycle?
It's possible, but if you look it's on the inside edge. No way something could of scrapped it without scrapping the other edge of the panel.

For those that can't see the pics I'll be uploading more pics tonight.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,558 Posts
??????

1 - 12 of 12 Posts