SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, had these sitting around for a while and just realized I still had them. Painted OEM airbox and strut cover, both done by JLT performance (when they used to offer painted products). Finish is perfect, no issues with either.

Airbox $100 shipped OBO. Strut cover 25 shipped

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
563 Posts
Might share what color or design .... I have JLT parts in engine bay as well and really like them

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Might share what color or design .... I have JLT parts in engine bay as well and really like them
Hey guys, had these sitting around for a while and just realized I still had them. Painted OEM airbox and strut cover, both done by JLT performance (when they used to offer painted products). Finish is perfect, no issues with either.

Airbox $100 shipped OBO. Strut cover 25 shipped

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
345 Posts
Our Challenger is a different color and can't use these, but those are some Nice looking pieces at a Good price! (y)

Bump for you!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Both pieces are redline red, the SRT on the airbox is in pitch black.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Willing to take offers on either at this point just want them gone!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Do you know if the Air Box cover will fit a 2019 HC Charger? If so I will take it...
That I cannot confirm, I don't see why it wouldn't, but I'd hate to say for sure. I came off a 2016.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
897 Posts
That I cannot confirm, I don't see why it wouldn't, but I'd hate to say for sure. I came off a 2016.
It'd need some modification as the outlet of the lid is different. Your lid has the MAF sensor housing, whereas the newer 2018+ don't use a MAF sensor anymore and the lid outlet is shorter.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts