SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,764 Posts
That does look sharp. Is that 73cudas car? He also has sublime calipers. Looks oh so nice.

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
338 Posts
Stunning, why can't they paint the Charger in Sublime, now that would be awesome.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,764 Posts
Stunning, why can't they paint the Charger in Sublime, now that would be awesome.
I think the common Charger color is B5. Seems to be a lot of them. Maybe that is why it was late availability for the Challenger. They didn't want to run out of B5 LOL.

Would look sick in Sublime. I agree

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
338 Posts
I've chosen Granite Crystal for my Charger and hope I've not made a mistake, thing it might be too dark and think should have chosen silver?

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,464 Posts
I would never paint mine since part of the reason I got white was for all of the black and white contrast.. but on some colors, like sublime, it would look good (as above). Though I would probably still keep it black since I like all of the black that comes on the Challenger HC stock.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,593 Posts
Me likey !!! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.