SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is the painted satin black graphics package painted or is it more like a wrap?

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,859 Posts
Painted. Way overpriced and a B to care for. Scratches and stains if you even look at it. Looks awesome though. I would do a wrap for a lot less cash.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Wrap is the way to go. I did the entire top of mine for under $600

no staining at all and cleans easy. I ise Eagle 1 Nano Spray wax each wash. Looks like new after a year and a half.
3E4F989C-40F7-4991-8E88-26698EB7A866.jpeg

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
7,142 Posts
It's funny on the T/A the roof and trunk is a wrap and only the hood is painted. But on Hellcat it's all painted black at the Upfitter. Guess there's a good profit in that $3500 doing it this way.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody Indigo Blue with Graphics Package
1,309 Posts
I have it and it's painted, as everyone said a PITA to keep clean. It got much easier after the ceramic coating. If I had to do it all over again I wouldn't have ordered it. I woulda had it wrapped and coated instead just because of the cost. It looks awesome though, especially on indigo blue.

·
Registered
110 Posts
^ That is true… when the pollen comes out…i just give up for about 2 months :)

Normal cleaning is not bad…. I am OCD though. I wash the car after each drive and spray it all down with the Nano Spray Wax. It is not my daily so that does help.

·
Registered
‘21 REDEYE SUPER STOCK
1,205 Posts
They’re a love hate thing, I guess if they don’t see weather or freeway driving you’ll have half a chance keeping them presentable…Dr Beasleys works great for satin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts