SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located in Apopka, Florida 32703.
$1200 obo. Just paid $1600 for these with new TPMS, less than 200 miles on the new Nitto drag radial. Will include black Gorilla lug nuts and MRR center caps. The stock SRT center caps fit perfect. My 2019 Hellcat Octane edition did not rub at all with these. I did not drive very far or often, and traded in car. I can deliver anywhere in Florida. Will ship at buyer's expense.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, I bought these from PK Auto Design. They are the correct spacing for a regular body, non-widebody. I am not sure if they fit Widebody, but don't believe so.

·
Registered
302 Posts
So you said you would deliver anywhere in Florida? I’m up in Jacksonville would you be willing to bring them up here?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
58 Posts
Did they hook up well on your car I have been running the Mickey Thompsons SS wondering if they hook up better

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did they hook up well on your car I have been running the Mickey Thompsons SS wondering if they hook up better
Never took to the track with them. It rained or I worked too much. They definitely were awesome for the street on stock power.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'd be interested in just the tires if you're willing to separate, in Jacksonville area.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts