SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the part number for the Rear View Mirror in the Hellcat (A8 with Nav if it matters).

I called 3 dealer parts departments today and NONE of them could find the part number.

Want to go ahead and get the mirror and get Passport 9500ci radar display installed in it (like I have in my current 14 SRT8).

Any chance it is the same mirror that came on the 2014 SRT8?

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. If it is and you can point me to the right one, I will move it.

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks RS!

· HCC New Jersey State President
Challenger SRT Hellcat
895 Posts
God RS you know everything

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
170 Posts
Does anyone know the part number for the Rear View Mirror in the Hellcat (A8 with Nav if it matters).

I called 3 dealer parts departments today and NONE of them could find the part number.

Want to go ahead and get the mirror and get Passport 9500ci radar display installed in it (like I have in my current 14 SRT8).

Any chance it is the same mirror that came on the 2014 SRT8?

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. If it is and you can point me to the right one, I will move it.
Please send a pic of the one you have installed I would like more info on that please.

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Please send a pic of the one you have installed I would like more info on that please.
This is the place that did all three of my cars. They have pics on the site that are a lot better than anything I could take .

Warning it is expensive, but loOKs awesome. Let me know if you have any questions.

Radar-Mirror

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
170 Posts
This is the place that did all three of my cars. They have pics on the site that are a lot better than anything I could take .

Warning it is expensive, but loOKs awesome. Let me know if you have any questions.

Radar-Mirror
Thank you looks good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.