SRT Hellcat Forum banner

41 - 60 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
176 Posts
Wow I’m shocked to hear this. I spoke with him a lot when I bought his rear wheels and tires and driveshaft. He was great to deal with. Had a lot of knowledge as well. I know he was dealing with some stuff towards the end of our chats. Does not strike me as someone who would intentionally try and get over on anyone. Sorry to hear this.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,121 Posts
Man that SUCKS, sorry to hear but we much appreciate the heads up. First time I’ve heard on this forum of anyone getting scammed by a member :(
Nope. I got scammed for an intake on this forum. Because of me, the forsale section has those new rules in place.

R.K.

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
786 Posts
I’ve bought from him and not an issue. I was very happy with the transaction

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,043 Posts
From my personal experience sometimes everything goes well until one day it doesn't. I have been up against some of the bigger part scammers and I think @srtdusty you are someone I just gave info to recently PWR?

Linda:)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
572 Posts
AVOID DRBUICK AT ALL COST!!!!!!
DRBUICK IS A SCAMMER!!!!
I paid for the LMI intake 2 months ago and have got nothing. He won't reply to any messages or email. Have contacted him through mutual acquaintance he then started more lies and BS. One quote from acquaintance was "crackhead Jimmy strikes again." Sounds like I'm not the first but I'm trying to make sure I'm the last, no one else needs to be screwed over.
Old Crackhead. I think that's why his wife left him. Maybe it was meth. Hahaha.. Trash!

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,043 Posts

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,043 Posts
not yet. But I haven’t gone after it yet.
Last Spring was an adventure to Paris so you better get moving before all the hidden money is spent. ;)

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
426 Posts
I don't know what to say... I bought items from Dr. Buick in the past without any issue. I have even spoken to him on the phone several times. I recently bought a Tazer from him. I broke my rule and sent the funds "friends and family," but I figured there was almost no risk given his track record.

The Tazer was still married to his car, and he had not responded to messages on the forum, texts, or an e-mail in almost three months. Maybe he died? I can't make sense of it.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
115 Posts
I thought it was very odd that he kept buying parts from members here, and then immediately re listing them.

One example - I was about to buy the injected engineering fuel pumps from Marc W, but dr Buick beat me to it. A few days later I see dr Buick re list the same pumps for sale.

But it wasn't just the pumps. I noticed he re listed literally everything he bought from others.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
267 Posts
I thought it was very odd that he kept buying parts from members here, and then immediately re listing them.
I agree. He bought the M/T drag radials from hellcatpilot then almost immediately relisted them for sale. I was texting back & forth with him on price and he wouldn't go under $500. I ended up buying brand new ones from McCormack Racing for $554 shipped to my door.

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,043 Posts

One example - I was about to buy the injected engineering fuel pumps from Marc W, but dr Buick beat me to it. A few days later I see dr Buick re list the same pumps for sale.

But it wasn't just the pumps. I noticed he re listed literally everything he bought from others.
I was thinking the same thing and wondering why someone would be doing that.
Linda :)

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
63 Posts
1 month old KB boost a pump 250
grip tech 2.65 upper pulley 175
Fore duel pump system 800.00
bosh 1300cc injectors 400.00
unlocked PCM 200
driveshaft shop Aluminum driveshaft A8 challenger 600 (SOLD)
New in box lmi intake 400.
autometer boost and afr gauge with pillar mount 500.
ati 10% lower pulley with belt 400
Per4mance Brace billet one 400
only mounted MT 305/45r17 drag radials 500.00
all prices plus the ride

please don't low ball me all prices are fair

all parts will be taken off car sunday

Fore duel pump system 800.00..

is this just pumps or wiring also included?
best price shipped to 33018

41 - 60 of 107 Posts