SRT Hellcat Forum banner

81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,529 Posts
@VSAdmin would be the one to shut it down.

Linda :)

·
Registered
7,226 Posts
Amazing how many people dont bother to even read through the posts, or even the most recent ones at least. And then get irritated when others try to warn them.
SMH

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ive jumped on the 2 threads he's now apart of. I still have never got the LMI or my money back. Thanks for the heads up guys.

·
Registered
7,226 Posts
Weird how he's actually active on the other site less than 24 hrs ago. He was inquiring about buying used brake pads.

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
ok lets get the second side. I told you it was going to be a bit before it was done. I had a death in the family and was dealing with that. YOU as in indyB5 call my work and mom threaten to come kick my ass and this was 2 weeks after. so that's why nothing NOT going to let someone talk to my mom like that.

next the tazer I took care of that the second I heard there was a problem.

I HAVE NEVER ****** someone on purpose till you talked to my mom like that and than go to my job. we will see each outer one day than we can talk and settle this.

and someone saying I was selling parts I just sold as in fuel pump I bought a NEW one from injected engeering, than one came up for sale here so I bought the USED one and sold THE new one was not going to get hit with a 20% restocking fee. and If I buy parts and not going to use them why not sell?????

and 16gomangohc has 900 bucks of my money and not selling me the part now and still has not refunded me.

I have been on this sight for years, got people cost on parts and have sent people parts for free and waste my time helping people. when these cars first came out I was at the dealer helping everyone when they were being built, these are the parts you should get where to get and how much they are.

and again ANYONE that talks to MY mom like that can kiss my ass and deal with me in person!!!!!!

and who ever can tell scotty K to see me at the Harley bike night and he can see crack head jimmy in person. talk about a guy that fucks people

·
Registered
6 Posts
I don't have a dog in this fight, but just to make sure I'm reading this right, you admit, you have a members money and will not send the part or give the money back?

I get it, this guy was allegedly a pos to your mom. Unfortunately, under no jurisdiction does that give you the right to steal his money.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I never called your work or talked to your mom. Your stories just keep getting crazier and crazier. I kept all contact attempts on here, the other site or paypal. You just keep doing what you do. Words out, people know how you are.

You said it would ship a couple days after I paid you (see below) NOT that it would take time. You can keep trying to cover your ass but you can't. You screwed me and have or have attempted to screw others.

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
I don't have a dog in this fight, but just to make sure I'm reading this right, you admit, you have a members money and will not send the part or give the money back?

I get it, this guy was allegedly a pos to your mom. Unfortunately, under no jurisdiction does that give you the right to steal his money.
he said he was going to come see me so he can. if he wants to bad mouth me on here and other forums and tell everyone hes coming to see me he can come see me period no and if's or butts this is not stealing at all and I'm done till he sees me I will be in INDY for street car take over if he wants to see me than.

and the things I have sold or bought from lots here tell i'm no POS

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
lets see you DID contact my MOM and MATT and My work threw the internet sight. I'M done here have a nice day see you in INDY

·
Registered
23 Posts
I never said I was coming to see you. You aren't worth the effort to drive up there. It's 100% stealing, period but just shows your crazy views on things. The fact the other founding members of the other page banned you speaks volumes too

·
Premium Member
6,529 Posts
WOW Typical Victim BS!

I guess we will see how it plays out !

Linda :)

81 - 97 of 97 Posts