SRT Hellcat Forum banner
101 - 120 of 125 Posts
Ok do you have the system ready to install and what would be the cost ? We already donde the airbag bypass and is 2015 wich is different diagram ... also made the diagram for this
I do not keep them in stock. So I will have to order the parts and then make it and ship it to you. Last time I ordered these specific parts it took 2 weeks for me to get them. I charge $325 and this includes shipping to you in the lower 48 US states.

I do not keep them in stock. So I will have to order the parts and then make it and ship it to you. Last time I ordered these specific parts it took 2 weeks for me to get them. I charge $325 and this includes shipping to you in the lower 48 US states.
Hope I'm not too late to the party as I'm in desperate need of your parts - can I still order?

Replacing both seats and belts. 2018 Scat Pack

Seatbelt following
I typically have harnesses made and ready to go for 2015 to 2020 Challenger & Charger Passenger and Drivers side. These should also fit Chrysler 300. I do special orders and have made them for a 2008 Challenger and a 2013 Charger. I also resently made one for a 2014 Jeep SRT8. I also have the Plug to bypass the windshield washer Bottle low level Light ready to go if you need one.

I typically have harnesses made and ready to go for 2015 to 2020 Challenger & Charger Passenger and Drivers side. These should also fit Chrysler 300. I do special orders and have made them for a 2008 Challenger and a 2013 Charger. I also resently made one for a 2014 Jeep SRT8. I also have the Plug to bypass the windshield washer Bottle low level Light ready to go if you need one.
Please tell me I'm not to late to the party. Ive been searching for this fix for days now as I have ordered Braum seats and need to get them installed. @dragrcr how would I go about getting passenger and driver side seatbelt and airbag delete modules from you for my 2020 Scat Widebody 392?

Please tell me I'm not to late to the party. Ive been searching for this fix for days now as I have ordered Braum seats and need to get them installed. @dragrcr how would I go about getting passenger and driver side seatbelt and airbag delete modules from you for my 2020 Scat Widebody 392?
I have them ready to go. E-Mail me at srtdragrcr@gmail.com

Hello ,i am from europe, so my english will be maybe strange:)) but... i recently put out the whole interior, so i am interested in your seat bypass wiring :) or the diagram how to do it, or if you could help me somehow? Basically noone else can help me here because we have so many regulations about cars... and also i like to do stuff by myself :)
View attachment 526385 View attachment 526387

I would love to learn to make these myself for my ride could you help me?
At one point I was willing to help people. But I put a lot of time and effort into making these and I have refined the process several times over the past few years. There is info at the beginning of this thread. That should get you started. You will need basic knowedge of electricity and how to solder etc. To do it right, there really is quite a bit to it. But honestly I am not going to give you everything. If you get 99% there on your own and are just stumnped I might get you back on track. But that is if you can communicate well and so on......

Good luck.

At one point I was willing to help people. But I put a lot of time and effort into making these and I have refined the process several times over the past few years. There is info at the beginning of this thread. That should get you started. You will need basic knowedge of electricity and how to solder etc. To do it right, there really is quite a bit to it. But honestly I am not going to give you everything. If you get 99% there on your own and are just stumnped I might get you back on track. But that is if you can communicate well and so on......

Good luck.
I totally understand that. Is there a possibility I could talk about purchasing some from you?

@srtdusty has been very helpful with feedback and testing these. So, what we discovered is that I am able to fool the Pass side with all resistors. No buckle needed. The car is happy with resistors where the buckle is. So with the Pass only all resistors you will not have an airbag light and you will not have a seat belt light once you buckle the drivers side seat belt. BUT : I have not and probably never will be able to fool the drivers side seat belt. Because there is a difference in what the car wants. For the passenger side the bypass is making the car think there is an unoccupied seat and can be fooled with resistors. For the drivers side the car wants to see a "buckled seat belt". The difference is the drivers side does NOT have an occupancy sensor. A person present in the drivers seat is assumed. Duh! The buckle has a Hall Effect sensor and it cannot be fooled with resistors. As far as I know the Module in the car applies a voltage on the buckle circut and is looking for feedback of some sort. Also polarity on the actual buckle circut does matter. So, another thing that can go wrong.

srtdusty's second set going out (this set should take care of the seat belt light) and one other members set just finished.

View attachment 546282
@dragrcr
I would like to inquire about a set of bypasses for my 2016 SRT 392.

Hey,
What are my options for these on my 15 hellcat challenger?
I definitely want a passenger side, might as well get one for the drivers side as well for down the road if I put a race seat in.
Pm me costs please.

Reactions: dragrcr
Maybe this was just painfully obvious but my initial thought on reading this thread and seeing a lot of people order a clunky seat belt buckle and receiver why wouldn't you just Bridge the seat belt buckle wires at the harness plug? It's either buckled or not buckled so that circuit is either connected or disconnected assuming this was functional after checking on a couple other blogs with same subject it was easy to confirm that the seat belt buckle circuit does not need a receiver and buckle it's a jumper between the two wires. Also if it was something that was a stepping voltage or resistance why wouldn't you just measure the resistance of the spare buckle pigtail once it plugged in. Not knocking anybody here but seems kind of hideous to have to stick a buckle and receiver under your seat instead of the proper fix like the other circuits mentioned here... For those of you wanting to build one on your own just measure the resistance of each circuit requiring a bypass and tap in appropriate resistors. It's going to be done with a basic electrical multimeter... Just my two cents

Maybe this was just painfully obvious but my initial thought on reading this thread and seeing a lot of people order a clunky seat belt buckle and receiver why wouldn't you just Bridge the seat belt buckle wires at the harness plug? It's either buckled or not buckled so that circuit is either connected or disconnected assuming this was functional after checking on a couple other blogs with same subject it was easy to confirm that the seat belt buckle circuit does not need a receiver and buckle it's a jumper between the two wires. Also if it was something that was a stepping voltage or resistance why wouldn't you just measure the resistance of the spare buckle pigtail once it plugged in. Not knocking anybody here but seems kind of hideous to have to stick a buckle and receiver under your seat instead of the proper fix like the other circuits mentioned here... For those of you wanting to build one on your own just measure the resistance of each circuit requiring a bypass and tap in appropriate resistors. It's going to be done with a basic electrical multimeter... Just my two cents
1. My car has been at engine builders for 3 a month.
2. I want plug and play and not trash harness on car or seat.
3. We start racing in 2 weeks
4. He has already done the homework.
5. It's not just the seat belt buckle but air bags and seat occupancy sensors.
6. By the time I buy the connectors and do it it's not worth my time he's done plenty. I'll pay him for his homework.
Just my 2 cents

101 - 120 of 125 Posts