SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed diablo i3 pcm and tuner. Check engine light shows DTC code p1645 vent solenoid control circuit.Can anyone help?.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody Indigo Blue with Graphics Package
1,239 Posts
P1645-SUPERCHARGER BYPASS VALVE ACTUATOR CONTROL SYSTEM - UNABLE TO CLOSE

Theory of Operation
The Supercharger boost pressure is managed by the use of a Supercharger Bypass (SCB) Valve. The PCM can vary the position of the SCB Valve to control the amount of boost. The SCB system uses two Position Sensors to monitor the SCB blade position. Position Sensors are located within the SCB Valve assembly. Each sensor has its own Signal circuit. Both sensors share a 5-Volt reference circuit (Supply) and a low reference circuit (Sensor Return). The Powertrain Control Module (PCM) monitors the SCB Valve Sensor data. Each Signal circuit provides the PCM with a signal voltage proportional to SCB blade movement. The PCM monitors the data to verify that the indicated SCB position is correct.

When Monitored and Set Conditions
When Monitored:
This diagnostic runs when the following conditions are met:

• With the ignition on.
    • The air charge temperature is above -10°C (14°F).
    • Supercharger Bypass Valve Self Learn procedure completed.
Set Conditions:

• When the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) detects that the Supercharger Bypass Valve is not in the correct position when checked during the opening spring return test for 0.6 seconds.
Default Actions:

• The MIL light will illuminate.
    • The ETC light will flash.

Possible Causes
COKING OR BLOCKAGE OF THE THROTTLE PLATE
SUPERCHARGER BYPASS VALVE
We are not as informed if you don't post this for us. Great post FC

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't know if I set up the pcm correctly . If I disconnect the negative battery terminal can I reprogram the pcm that way.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts