SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought the Diablo pcm and installed it and now I'm stuck with my factory one sitting around. If i send it to Diablo and have it unlocked, can I sell it to a friend and him be able to use it on his hellcat? That was he can get a pcm for 250 Instead of 800

·
Browncoats Unite
Challenger SRT Redeye
1,518 Posts
So I bought the Diablo pcm and installed it and now I'm stuck with my factory one sitting around. If i send it to Diablo and have it unlocked, can I sell it to a friend and him be able to use it on his hellcat? That was he can get a pcm for 250 Instead of 800
If you keep your original PCM, you will never need it again. If you sell the original to someone, you will need it back one day for warranty work or resale or something else. I say keep the original because you never know what's going to happen down the road.

·
NYS President
Challenger SRT Hellcat
9,004 Posts
If you keep your original PCM, you will never need it again. If you sell the original to someone, you will need it back one day for warranty work or resale or something else. I say keep the original because you never know what's going to happen down the road.
Great idea and very good point

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great idea and very good point
I work at the dealership and I dont care about warranty. If i did, I wouldn't have changed the midpipes or pulleys.

Anyone from Diablo on here might know? I called them and they said it wasn't a problem, but my tuner said that it won't work.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,368 Posts
You have to send it to Diablo and have it unlocked for 200. They will need to set up for his vin but as long as it a hellcat Pcm it will work. Sell it to me as I am buying one tomorrow. Ha I'll be your friend. I just talked to mike at Diablo about this last week.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Send me a text and we can talk about that. There's no guarantee he will even mod his car. 9013550734

·
Vendor
Charger SRT Hellcat
486 Posts
I'll take it from ya if you don't have anyone lined up, shoot me a message and we'll hash out the details.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts