Charger SRT Hellcat
587 Posts
THROW E 85 IN IT AND LET ER RUN !!
Thing will smell like a carnival ! Lol

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
163 Posts
restored a corvette that the frame was full of cat food,jeep that wouldn't run because air cleaner was tightly packed with insulation from under hood,wiring chewed up on other cars.best place to pull from is lower control arms

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
990 Posts
THROW E 85 IN IT AND LET ER RUN !!
Thing will smell like a carnival ! Lol
I was thinking it might smell like freshly roasted peanuts....But I'd try a couple good revs to see if they'll break free. If that doesn't work, then as said you're down to shop vac and finally removing exhaust if needed.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
902 Posts
I just had a thought and it hurt:censored: Next time you store your Cat stuff some steel wool in the end of the exhaust that should keep the mice out. It works for my shed they don't like that $hit.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
690 Posts
Many years ago when I lived on Long Island I had this nice elderly lady who lived by a farm. She would stay 1/2 the year on LI and 1/2 in Florida. Her car (Camry) sat in the garage and the 1st time she went to use it she said it started hard and then went fuel throttle. I told her to have it towed in and that I was certain that it was probably a sticky Thottle body or a corroded throttle cable. When I took the top off the air cleaner the filter had a almost perfect hole the size of a 1/2 dollar in it. Poor mouse was stuck in the TB wedged between the plate.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
137 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
788 Posts
Pro tip for next year: They sell a metal "sock" made out of a fine metal mesh. Normally used to put over the end of your wash machine water outlet at home, to catch lint. Slip one of these metal socks over each exhaust tip, and zip tie in place.

Something like this:
Your car is 1 of 1 globally.

Dryer sheets do wonders to keep rodents away.
Dryer sheets keep them asay

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
990 Posts
Off of the local peanut tree spreading its mighty branches to the sun?
Gotta watch out for those peanut trees! Wonder what the OP ended up doing?

·
Registered
17 Posts
You might try a plumbing snake to step your advance up the pipe with intermittent vacuum but I would have an exhaust shop to disassemble and check if you can't get it to a lift yourself.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
580 Posts
You may be able to find a test plug that fits in the pipe hole. You should be able to put a small shop vac hose up the pipe, but they should fly out on their own.....
Screenshot_20200521-013837_Chrome.jpg

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
580 Posts
On that note, this would work.....
One in each of your pipes. You chew on it to inflate.
61yVipWQcIL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

21 - 36 of 36 Posts