SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not used this option in a couple of months. The car is now one year and two months old. My dash states I need to go to the U Connect Store. Is this a malfunction or after one year of ownership do you now have to pay for subscriptions to this and other things?

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
1) Go to Apps
2) Go to ASSIST
3) Go the Uconnect Store
4) Go to My Apps
5) Go to "Remove Uconnect Account", then Continue
6) A warning screen appears- then Continue
7) Enter Uconnect Security PIN (4 digits)- Hit OK, then Continue

You can also call UConnect Customer Support (1-877-855-8400) and tell them to remove it for you (must have your VIN).

Note: You'll get a message that Unconnect was removed and a system restart.

Once the UConnect Access account is removed, the performance pages will be back.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I appreciate that. I do not have my U connect 4 digit security code. So I may have to call them.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
I appreciate that. I do not have my U connect 4 digit security code. So I may have to call them.
Be prepared to talk to some really dumb call center peeps. If you can remember your pin you will be much better off. I'd ask to speak with a supervisor right off the bat. The first line typically are clueless and will tell you it can't be done.

·
Registered
7,016 Posts
PIN not needed
call and tell them you want to delete your entire account. They will tell you that the pages are part of it. They aren't. They're idiots. Delete the account anyway.
Pages will be gone for a couple of days but will eventually come back in stages, don't panic.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have not tried this yet. But someone on another forum stated the default 4 digit password is 0000. I will try that tomorrow and report back.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1) Go to Apps
2) Go to ASSIST
3) Go the Uconnect Store
4) Go to My Apps
5) Go to "Remove Uconnect Account", then Continue
6) A warning screen appears- then Continue
7) Enter Uconnect Security PIN (4 digits)- Hit OK, then Continue

You can also call UConnect Customer Support (1-877-855-8400) and tell them to remove it for you (must have your VIN).

Note: You'll get a message that Unconnect was removed and a system restart.

Once the UConnect Access account is removed, the performance pages will be back.
I think I need to call. I went to Apps. Assist. U Connect Store. I cannot get to MY APPS. It states I do not have a subscription. Then it directs me to choose one of two plans. One for 3G internet and one for advanced U Connect.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Darn thing started working by itself. lol. Who the heck knows what went on for it to fail in the first place.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I decided to update my Uconnect software a couple of days ago on my 2017 Challenger HC after the "wrong" performance pages were displayed on the screen - came up with R/T pages instead of the normal HC pages:

20171202_134739.jpg 20171202_134744.jpg 20171202_134748.jpg

The display went back to normal after I cycled the ignition, but this is one of the bugs in the 16.08 version apparently fixed in the 16.11 version.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I think I need to call. I went to Apps. Assist. U Connect Store. I cannot get to MY APPS. It states I do not have a subscription. Then it directs me to choose one of two plans. One for 3G internet and one for advanced U Connect.
I called and told them I’m selling the car and needed to delete my account. The lady told me she was setting it to new. Everything came back and I had no trouble when talking to a customer service rep.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts