SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just purchased a 2020 charger hellcat daytona widebody and on the performance pages when the red key is in use the horsepower output shows 636 hp. Anyone else experience this?

·
Registered
279 Posts
So I just purchased a 2020 charger hellcat daytona widebody and on the performance pages when the red key is in use the horsepower output shows 636 hp. Anyone else experience this?
My 2019 makes a similar amount. I have no idea if it’s crank or whp. That being said, the engine doesn’t make 700+ as soon as you start seeing 110f+ charge air temps along with fuel quality.
What I can say is that the engine will make mid-600 HP crank all day long even with a lot of heat, which is still a lot more than most other cars.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine makes over 1000 and only reads 700
Fair enough I just though that the factory output reading on the performance pages was supposed to show 717 hp. From the videos of other daytona hellcats purchased that's what I'm seeing.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Fair enough I just though that the factory output reading on the performance pages was supposed to show 717 hp. From the videos of other daytona hellcats purchased that's what I'm seeing.
Gas in Canada is generally pretty shit. You don’t know the conditions of those other people’s runs.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Time to take it to the dealer I would think.

636 is not BHP or kilowatts converted down from 717 HP (or even 707) if that's what it was showing instead, so it seems something is jacked up on your canadian market vehicle.

Let us know what the dealer says. I wouldn't be surprised if they screwed up the software load on all the Canada market 2020 Daytona's.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Time to take it to the dealer I would think.

636 is not BHP or kilowatts converted down from 717 HP (or even 707) if that's what it was showing instead, so it seems something is jacked up on your canadian market vehicle.

Let us know what the dealer says. I wouldn't be surprised if they screwed up the software load on all the Canada market 2020 Daytona's.
Will do thanks.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
5,849 Posts
Just go into your Uconnect settings and change it to standard units anyway, can't imagine you have the wrong software and bet dealer will have no idea.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
57 Posts
Put a camera on you HP page run the car till you hit rev limit then look at it
in slow motion you may see higher numbers that's what I did.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
5,849 Posts
Put a camera on you HP page run the car till you hit rev limit then look at it
in slow motion you may see higher numbers that's what I did.
Not what he is talking about, it's on this page..

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 45 Posts