Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,285 Posts
I just installed a flux capacitor so this is what I'm at now

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
17 Posts
So I just purchased a 2020 charger hellcat daytona widebody and on the performance pages when the red key is in use the horsepower output shows 636 hp. Anyone else experience this?
[/QUOTEHow long have you had it? I have heard that up until the break in period, the engine will have reduced power.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,285 Posts
What you waiting for? covid to be over? Gas will be obsolete by then lol.
We I tried tonight but I live in a rural area and don't have a lot of long roads and lots of cops . But if you look at the pics you can see it read up to 850hp on one page and 1000 hp on the other page . My car is a 2018 and have is a different display then the 2015-2017 cars .

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
882 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,285 Posts
That's just the top of the graph. Doesn't have anything to do with tune.
I agree but I changed the power level hp number on the Srt pages and now I'm not sure if these numbers changed too lol . I guess I could it back to stock or lower and see if these change . Also I will see how high the numbers go on these pages the next time at the track .

Each line on the graph is 200 so the top line would be 1000? I'm guessing .

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
I wanted to upgrade my 16’s screen to the 17’s just for these screens lol. Yes, I’ve heard they can be tweaked in the SRT pages somewhere and be calibrated to close to what your actually putting down. Nice!! Maybe someday I’ll treat myself to one, someday.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts