SRT Hellcat Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6 Posts
how do you change the hp readout in SRT pages? I’ve looked all over in my hp tuners software but can’t find it ,mine reads “700+”

I agree but I changed the power level hp number on the Srt pages and now I'm not sure if these numbers changed too lol . I guess I could it back to stock or lower and see if these change . Also I will see how high the numbers go on these pages the next time at the track .

Each line on the graph is 200 so the top line would be 1000? I'm guessing .

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk
[/QUOTE]
I agree but I changed the power level hp number on the Srt pages and now I'm not sure if these numbers changed too lol . I guess I could it back to stock or lower and see if these change . Also I will see how high the numbers go on these pages the next time at the track .

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,285 Posts
how do you change the hp readout in SRT pages? I’ve looked all over in my hp tuners software but can’t find it ,mine reads “700+”

[/QUOTE]What year is your chariot ?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
40 Posts
Mine says 700+ on that screen and 750 on gauges. 750 is not accurate as I'm way past that in whp.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts