SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help
OK I'm old and the AM/FM/CD was hi tech to me.
So I have to subscribe to U Connect to use my performance pages?
I got the one year free deal. Now do I have to hit the app everytime I start the car to get back to my perf setup?
I want to see the gauges every time I start up, not possible?
I also like to set up a custom program with 500HP, sport mode for other items for daily driving. If get in car with red key everything goes back to 707? That right?
Last how do I get the gauge apps to my favorite apps?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
10,951 Posts
Ok, I will answer a few...performance pages are free, part of the car,, if you want to save them, then that will cost you after the trail period .I think you can set up default to what ever you like! Anytime you want the performance pages you just hit the SRT button..Im sure others will chime in

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes the pages show up, but they always default to the 707, not the 500 I put them on? Are you saying Perf pages are "free" on trial period, but I can't get them in a year unless I subscrib?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
353 Posts
Yeah I actually wanted phantom black to start with and ended up with Sublime. I really don't think there is a bad color for a Hellcat. As far as the car color on the Uconnect, I changed mine from red to silver but don't really know how I did it, I kept jacking with it and turned it back red again. Lmao. So I thought I would just look stupid and ask on here.

·
SSDD
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,478 Posts
2 different things

- Performance pages is the gauges, G Force and Power/Speed combo gauge app

- SRT Drive Modes is the one with the car settings. ( Default/Custom/Race, etc

Double click the analog SRT button to load your "custom" settings tab after start up. I believe It defaults to the "default settings" tab on start up.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger hellcat,2.7 upper,fic 1200 injectors,double pumper dual fuel pump on e85.other mods
137 Posts
Don't remember exactly how I did it but I was able to get my car To go Into 500 horsepower Or black key On startup even With only having the red key in my pocket.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
2,083 Posts
Yes the pages show up, but they always default to the 707, not the 500 I put them on? Are you saying Perf pages are "free" on trial period, but I can't get them in a year unless I subscrib?
They are free and you don’t have to pay for them after the trial period. My pages went away after the trial period because I did not want to subscribe to the service. I had to call customer service and tell them to unsubscribe me and my pages came back shortly thereafter.slso, my default is the Eco mode. I press the SRT button twice when I get into the car for it to go into my custom mode.

·
Administrator
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,069 Posts
They are free and you don’t have to pay for them after the trial period. My pages went away after the trial period because I did not want to subscribe to the service. I had to call customer service and tell them to unsubscribe me and my pages came back shortly thereafter.slso, my default is the Eco mode. I press the SRT button twice when I get into the car for it to go into my custom mode.
Nice of you to join the club HUNTER and I belong to.
Joining in on threads that are a little old:D.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,028 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
55 Posts
I have a 2016 HellCat with RA4 radio, nav, etc question I have is there anyway to upgrade the software so I can get the DYNO button and graphing feature that’s below the engine button on the newer HellCats??
nah brother you'll have to buy that $1200 uaq radio for it.. im thinking about doing the same the 2015-2016 rides suck lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.