SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a shop in the NE or central Ohio area. Anyone have any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,124 Posts

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,124 Posts
What are you looking to have done?

Linda :)

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,124 Posts
Pulleys and tune
Is This for street fun?

Or going to the Dragstrip?

Have you thought about if you want to use Diablo or HPTuners?

For instance I Have 2 Tunes 1 for 93 Pump Gas and 1 for Race gas?

The most important part of Tuning is having an Experienced Hemi Tuner.
Many can do Tuning Remotely.

My Husband @Top Cat and I went to the Track with [email protected] High Horse Performance Smyrna Delaware 3Xs a week back in 2015 For the T&T + R&D for parts and Diablo Tuning.
We Did this for months. My husbands goal was to eventually be into the 8s. Nov 2015 we both had 9's He had a 9.70 and I had a 9.71.At that time there was not another Tuner who was past 9.8
Josh stayed on Top of his game for a very long time. It changed once one of his customer sold out his Tune to another shop. So Tuning has all gotten passed around and there are many good Hellcat Tuners.
I just like to "Tip my Hat" to Josh and my husband I was there and saw the dedication the 2 had for pioneering the way...........I was along for the ride and All The Fassst Fun!

Linda :)

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
572 Posts
Hutter, you're already in Chardon, BFNY is another good choice but I don't know if he does the tuning part. Alternatively do the pulley swap on your own, and email tune with Curt or Tim. You're Hawk needs very little in terms of parts, it already has dual pumps so you can run E85, just need injectors and the pulley swap, and if you're on the fence, pin the crank.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts