2018-Dodge-Challenger-SRT-Demon-109.jpg
IMG_0004.JPG

Gray Demon, Sublime Hellcat.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
The Demon spoiler is the same as the 392 SRT Challenger spoiler.

R.K.
Good to know, thanks. So...

Demon and 392 SRT - same spoiler
HE and HE RE - same spoiler

ps - Don’t know how the Demon spoiler came to be the topic in hand, lol, but why not. Maybe it’s the “Demon” tag I put in by mistake.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ha yup and the SRT badges were in that same parts bin.

Looks great JBF. Photos don't do it justice looks better in person.
I bet it does. It would get the demon/392srt spoiler if I didn’t order a Hellcat RE from scratch. Opted for the performance spoiler.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,134 Posts
I bet it does. It would get the demon/392srt spoiler if I didn’t order a Hellcat RE from scratch. Opted for the performance spoiler.
Oh no I meant your performance spoiler looks great. I put one on my car and really like it but I think it looks better in person. I had a srt392 before the HC and I think the new performance spoiler is the best looking factory spoiler.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Oh no I meant your performance spoiler looks great. I put one on my car and really like it but I think it looks better in person. I had a srt392 before the HC and I think the new performance spoiler is the best looking factory spoiler.
To clarify, I initially only posted the install video I found on YouTube. I read people in the forum asking about it (how hard, bolts, etc) so I thought it’d be a good idea. I added the pics I found online following HUNTER’s comment.

Good to hear your thoughts on the performance spoiler. After seeing a Hellcat RE with it at the dealership, I agree it’s the best looking factory spoiler. I ordered my Hellcat RE few weeks ago and it should be here in the summer. Same F8 Green but with carbon stripes.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts