SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening guys,

I need some help. I just purchased HHP/HEMITUNER 2015-2016 Dodge Hellcat Tuning Package (Includes New PCM) from HHP Performance which I think was highly recommended from this forum.

Now that I the unit on order I have some questions. I have attempted to ask these questions from the vendor without success multiple times

* Will the PCM have a stock tune? I am assuming it has to have something other wise trying to roll down the road might be a issue.

* My thought process of how its suppose to work is I uninstall my factory PCM Install the new one. Do a run WOT and record data points to then send to HHP for proper tuning. I did pay a extra 400 dollars for custom tuning. Is this how its going to work? If not what do I need to know?

* I do not have any mods currently what type if increase should I expect?

* I am in desperate need of a local tuner who has experience. Its been my experience thus far getting someone to answer their phone or to call you back is impossible. If there is anyone in Tampa who can recommend or take me under their wing I would be forever grateful. I plan on doing a t-stat, plugs, a 3 lb 4 lb upgrade to the lower pulley relatively soon as soon as I can find someone to help out. My goal I am shooting for is is 800 HP rwhp if it can be done safely

I apologize if this is in the wrong forum or been answered a billion times I have searched.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
146 Posts
The new pcm is just unlocked and married to the handheld. I am not sure but my guess is the handheld has a tune in it which you will load into the new pcm by plugging into your port under the dash . Then the handheld will store the stock tune.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
146 Posts
I believe Forza tuning is in clearwater . they have a 1000 hp hellcat on there web site . You could get a dyno tune from them .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts