SRT Hellcat Forum banner

201 - 220 of 226 Posts

·
HOTM Winner
7,982 Posts
Haha. I’ve actually scrapped trying to make oem guards Work and am about to prototype some just for us wider loads! ;)
You know I would love to get some. You prototyping front and rear? I hope, I hope, I hope.

·
HOTM Winner
7,982 Posts
You know I would love to get some. You prototyping front and rear? I hope, I hope, I hope.
When you are ready, pm me.

·
HOTM Winner
7,982 Posts

·
Vendor
216 Posts

Hey Hunter,

Not that you care :D but personally I like it in this picture below buddy.
Now that to me looks like a Great Set-Up !!!

Hunter this shot looks GREAT!!!!!

Terry

·
Vendor
216 Posts
Thanks so much for that, Hunter...and so sorry to put you through all of that! In case anyone else is interested, here’s the link for those spacers: Amazon.com: 5x115 Wheel Spacers 25mm or 1" Inch Thick | Hub Centric 71.5mm OEM Center Bore | 14x1.5 Studs| For Hellcat, Demon, SRT-8, Challenger, Charger, Magnum, Scatpack: Automotive

Now, the only thing holding me back from buying and installing these flares, is getting up the nerve to make a mod like this to my “baby”!

Frank
Hi Frank

They can be removed easily. NO drilling, no mods FYI

·
Vendor
216 Posts
Yes! Love the look. Have not washed the car yet (am about to go out and do that now), but I did take a pic this morning on way to grocery shopping. View attachment 378113
Another badass pic of Hunters car. Stripes, flares, it all works

·
Vendor
216 Posts
OK Everyone still following from way back, Im now running a 12 inch rim, with 345s on the the back and its lowered, with NO rub. Our flares, and very minor inner fender modes that took less than 2 hours to do, get it done. Down to 1/4 inch clearance to the shock and liner but it works, and boy does it look great.

Finished this yesterday, with the help from Triumph rims owner at our shop. Yes I will be posting the offset stats and modification area we worked on at the bodyshop, in case anyone wants to try it. Its not a lot of work, but probably not for the average DYI event.

Shots are coming here and on our website soon.

Also check our my burnout video just finished and coming soon, done on last Sunday before I went to church to ask for forgiveness.

·
HOTM Winner
7,982 Posts
OK Everyone still following from way back, Im now running a 12 inch rim, with 345s on the the back and its lowered, with NO rub. Our flares, and very minor inner fender modes that took less than 2 hours to do, get it done. Down to 1/4 inch clearance to the shock and liner but it works, and boy does it look great.

Finished this yesterday, with the help from Triumph rims owner at our shop. Yes I will be posting the offset stats and modification area we worked on at the bodyshop, in case anyone wants to try it. Its not a lot of work, but probably not for the average DYI event.

Shots are coming here and on our website soon.

Also check our my burnout video just finished and coming soon, done on last Sunday before I went to church to ask for forgiveness.
make sure you post the link when its ready

201 - 220 of 226 Posts