SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fast shipping, quality product. I ordered just the bare flares. I like them A LOT more than I thought I would - you have to see them on a car in person. Just dropped em off at a body shop. Not as cheap as some other people have said, but $200 painted for all 4 and wet sanded/buffed/checked for imperfections (I have phantom black pearl tricoat, would have been cheaper for a non pearl paint). Here’s a pic of 1 of them just sitting on the car. A great member is helping me out with some custom spacers, unfortunately I forgot to take measurements and mount my drag setup before I dropped them off 🤦🏼‍♂️

Electrical wiring Gas Cable Wood Wire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Car

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Very minimal body work needed on them if any. Could have been wrapped, but I wouldn’t put them on as is. They are shiny, but the finish has some fluid marks, prossibly from the mold or from chemical cleaning. Very heavy, solid pieces - not eBay junk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,397 Posts
I agree, really like mine as well. Lots more subtle than the oem w/b flares.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I bought these flares too front and rear and posted about it earlier this year. I painted mine to match the lower trim and my car being it was maximum steel I think it turned out perfect.
A paint kit for mine would have cost a bit over $100 since it’s a 2 stage paint. I don’t have a buffer or experience wet sanding much, so $200 to know they’ll come out perfect was well worth it

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I like them. If I were to order I'd just to the rear set. The front just looks weird to me.
It’s only like $150 more for the fronts, I’d get them just in case. Hard to test mount the fronts, so no idea how they look in person/if I like them yet. Was $50 a flare for paint, so just had them all painted at same time. Will have them back Tuesday or Wednesday painted. Going to get some PPF to put on under them so they don’t scratch the paint. Will post more pics once they’re on the car. Wheel fitment will be horrible looking, but will post more pics once I get the spacers and longer studs in (on back order). I won’t use a spacer that bolts to the hub, don’t trust them especially for drag racing (which I will be doing lots of)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
286 Posts
It’s only like $150 more for the fronts, I’d get them just in case. Hard to test mount the fronts, so no idea how they look in person/if I like them yet. Was $50 a flare for paint, so just had them all painted at same time. Will have them back Tuesday or Wednesday painted. Going to get some PPF to put on under them so they don’t scratch the paint. Will post more pics once they’re on the car. Wheel fitment will be horrible looking, but will post more pics once I get the spacers and longer studs in (on back order). I won’t use a spacer that bolts to the hub, don’t trust them especially for drag racing (which I will be doing lots of)
Are spacers and longer studs required? Also where did you find the studs? I plan to just run a 315-35/20 in the rear.. I've done it on the standard body on my scat pack with just bending the inner fender whee
Well about 1/2 an inch. Debating on this kit, but I really do like the rear look

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Are spacers and longer studs required? Also where did you find the studs? I plan to just run a 315-35/20 in the rear.. I've done it on the standard body on my scat pack with just bending the inner fender whee
Well about 1/2 an inch. Debating on this kit, but I really do like the rear look
Yes, or new custom wheels with right offset so it looks right. Studs are hard to find right now

1 - 20 of 47 Posts