SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
412 Posts
Hi guys I'm Mann let me know if you guys want to do a meet up or at least start a group.
Hey Phategod1,

You beat me to it! I am in Chester County; I know there are at least a couple others around (or soon to be), and it would be cool to have a local group. Where in Philly? (I am originally from South Philly and Wynnefield).

My life is crazy right now but hope for some things to settle down in a few weeks. Meanwhile hope some of the other locals (Southeast PA, northern DE) will chime on and we'll see who we have...

·
Comfortably Numb
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,523 Posts
Born n raised NE Philly , Lincoln class of 81.... im now north of you guys near Williamsport. If your ever up this way there is some nice cruising here in the Endless Mtns region and Mopar Muscle of Central Pa meets in Muncy... I know 150 miles is a lot but you can get away from the city and all that traffic!

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
254 Posts
Born n raised NE Philly , Lincoln class of 81.... im now north of you guys near Williamsport. If your ever up this way there is some nice cruising here in the Endless Mtns region and Mopar Muscle of Central Pa meets in Muncy... I know 150 miles is a lot but you can get away from the city and all that traffic!
Yo Abe, How far is your area from Pocono Race Track bin there a few times for Goodguys show some years back.

·
Comfortably Numb
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,523 Posts
im about an hour west of Scranton... NM just looked it up, its about 100 miles from Pocono track to Williamsport.

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
254 Posts
ILL BE AT MAPLE GROVE ON FRIDAY MAY 8 HELLCAT FIRST RACE ANYBODY CLOSE THAT CAN MAKE IT.
LILLIANSPUB---Yep I'll be there I live about 32 miles from" The Grove". Still waiting for my Charger Hellcat , you will be one of the first Hellcat's on the track I think. I want to see you knock those "chebbes & phords" into next week. But always be safe. Are you running "war tires" ( nitto/ mickeys) or factory tires?

1 - 20 of 140 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.