SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Picked up my car yesterday!

4K views 23 replies 18 participants last post by  Odin 
#1 ·
Well yesterday was finally the day! My Hellcat arrived at the dealer around 10:00am and by 6:30pm I was on my way home. My dealer is 2 hours away in Springfield Vermont so I needed a ride. One of my friends offered to take me over in his new 2015 Scat pack. How appropriate to show up at the dealer in another 2015 Challenger!! His Redline Red Scat Pack was a great ride over. And then the ride home was real fun with both cars and we got some good looks as we drove together. This is a very small family owned dealership in very rural southern Vermont. Not a place you'd expect to find a Hellcat but mine was actually the 2nd customer sold car they got. Great people to deal with and we had a blast! Here are a few pictures.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Performance car Muscle car

See less See more
#3 ·
Congrats...both look nice. Enjoy and be sure to give 1st impressions when you get a chance.BTW...when did you order...options added?...thanks

#4 ·
Ordered 2-4-15, got a VIN on 3-9-15 I feel VERY lucky to have gotten a car that quickly! Pitch Black, M6, Nav, black Laguna. It was 100 miles home and really just took it easy. First impression without being able to get into the power yet is still better than I expected as far as the ride and feel of the car. Last night we were going 75-80 a few times and it felt like about 45. Constantly having to slow down the whole trip. Once I get some more miles and know the car a little better I'll post my thoughts.

#5 ·
Well yesterday was finally the day! My Hellcat arrived at the dealer around 10:00am and by 6:30pm I was on my way home. My dealer is 2 hours away in Springfield Vermont so I needed a ride. One of my friends offered to take me over in his new 2015 Scat pack. How appropriate to show up at the dealer in another 2015 Challenger!! His Redline Red Scat Pack was a great ride over. And then the ride home was real fun with both cars and we got some good looks as we drove together. This is a very small family owned dealership in very rural southern Vermont. Not a place you'd expect to find a Hellcat but mine was actually the 2nd customer sold car they got. Great people to deal with and we had a blast! Here are a few pictures. View attachment 11428
Awesome! Beautiful Hellcat and Scat Pack! Congrats! Enjoy.:)

#10 ·
Well yesterday was finally the day! My Hellcat arrived at the dealer around 10:00am and by 6:30pm I was on my way home. My dealer is 2 hours away in Springfield Vermont so I needed a ride. One of my friends offered to take me over in his new 2015 Scat pack. How appropriate to show up at the dealer in another 2015 Challenger!! His Redline Red Scat Pack was a great ride over. And then the ride home was real fun with both cars and we got some good looks as we drove together. This is a very small family owned dealership in very rural southern Vermont. Not a place you'd expect to find a Hellcat but mine was actually the 2nd customer sold car they got. Great people to deal with and we had a blast! Here are a few pictures. View attachment 11428
Congrats on finally getting your cat!

#12 ·
Congrats on a beautiful car! Did your friend feel slower when driving next to you? ;)

#15 ·
Thanks all! Just got back from a quick afternoon spin in the car. Only 128 miles so far, so I'm being good but I can certainly get a taste of what's to come. Just step into it a little bit and start to hear that sweet blower whine:D

Reactions: 630
#16 ·
That's wild....mine is from Northern Vermont 8 miles from the Canadian border. So far there are only 7 ordered in the state. You and I have 2. LOL

Reactions: 630
#23 ·
I went to a dealer in Burlington.. They low balled my trade and wanted $2,500 over sticker. I apologized that we could not work out a deal and left. I went further north and got MSRP and an acceptable number on my trade

Reactions: wildman
#24 ·
Congratulations! We also bought ours at a small, family dealership here in PA.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.