SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Picking up

3K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  april77 
#1 ·
The wait is over. Picking up the new beast this morning. Billet charger msrp. Let the games begin
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Hood

See less See more
#3 ·
#10 ·
Congrats...

#15 ·
Thank you all first impressions are that the car is ridiculous. The sound is surreal as is the driving experience. I actually had someone follow me into insurance office to check the car out, it really is so much more than what the videos portray. I'm in wyandotte. Here r some photos

Attachments

#18 ·
Thank you all first impressions are that the car is ridiculous. The sound is surreal as is the driving experience. I actually had someone follow me into insurance office to check the car out, it really is so much more than what the videos portray. I'm in wyandotte. Here r some photos
i'll bet it is. mean-looking weapon you have there.

do did you get the pooch insured too? FYI, there are auto ins corps who will insure dogs too. you know how they love to put their head out the window and catch an oxygen buzz. that could be risky in this rocket. or, at least get him a helmet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.