SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Relatively new to PIDs and monitoring the results of a custom tune. I'm using a DiabloSport T2 to monitor the engine while I'm driving around the street or track. Anyone have any custom layouts they use or advice on which PIDs I should keep an eye on? Thanks

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
730 Posts
I have the T2 for data logging purposes only. I must have spent an hour or more setting up my T2 screens to my liking, and once I started the engine, was shocked at how few PIDs were actually registering any values. I haven't messed with it since, as I will have to re-do the screen set-up to get rid of the dead PIDs. I am also interested to learn more from the guys who are more familiar with it than me.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,113 Posts
This play list on my YT channel may help. I use HPT but PIDS are PIDS.

Automotive Tuning and Data Logging - YouTube

Usually your tuner will have a custom dashboard for Diablo, or a custom HPT config file they'll send you to use for logging.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
757 Posts
This play list on my YT channel may help. I use HPT but PIDS are PIDS.

Automotive Tuning and Data Logging - YouTube

Usually your tuner will have a custom dashboard for Diablo, or a custom HPT config file they'll send you to use for logging.
Great stuff as usual! When you get a chance can you post a pic of your helmet on the Helmet Recommendations thread? Looks cool in the video. Thanks!!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
3,533 Posts
I have a great layout. I'll take pictures of each screen. I highly recommend mirroring it. It will allow for a good log.

Reactions: Doublewide

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
I have a DS T2, only way I’ve found to log the full data set is through a laptop connected to the T2. Otherwise you just get the basic stuff

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
3,533 Posts
Yea, I can export what the log looks like via dataviewer, sometimes the PIDs don't read the same from the handheld to the dataviewer, but now that I'm using the T2, they seem to. The T2 offers FUEL PRESSURE now, which is a great thing to always keep an eye on. There is some trans stuff in there as well that I'm waiting to get word on. I'll let you know.

For now....here is a picture of the PIDS I used for my old setup. I've since added fuel pressure, and monitoring air/fuel you want to use "OPEN LOOP FA"

0rbCWBerSligQqfru2mVrg.jpg

Reactions: Scotts71chall

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
3,533 Posts
I have a DS T2, only way I’ve found to log the full data set is through a laptop connected to the T2. Otherwise you just get the basic stuff
You need to setup your gauge pages to get what you want. I'll take pictures next time in the car, which will basically get what you see from the picture I attached, which is overkill, but I like all the data I can get.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
506 Posts
I watch engine rpm and vehicle speed and injector pulse width

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
145 Posts
You need to setup your gauge pages to get what you want. I'll take pictures next time in the car, which will basically get what you see from the picture I attached, which is overkill, but I like all the data I can get.
If I bought my T1000 or T2 used, can I still get dataviewer software on line for free from Diablo website?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
3,533 Posts
F00E560E-A7CF-4F7A-9164-05807EA0A60B.jpeg
771851AB-FD36-4382-802C-706E3A2AD811.jpeg

1 - 20 of 24 Posts