SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Please Help... Dual Fuel Pump Question

6K views 14 replies 4 participants last post by  Jonx96 
#1 ·
So I just installed my dual fuel pump, and the car fired up. The only problem I see is the 2 blue wires on top of the hat, in all of the pictures I see a factory looking plug on them ( shown below), I have already contacted HHP for an answer but if someone has a quick response as to where I splice the blue wires into (which wire on the factory harness) it would be super grateful.

Thanks in advance all !!!!

See less See more
#4 ·
If you had a replacement factory plug those 2 blue wires would be in these locations to plug into the factory harness. Rick at Tapped Performance makes the BEST kits, you could have had a totally plug and play no splices or cutting/splicing anything factory quality installation using his stuff. This is a custom harness he made for me so I can plug his original pump leads into my new Steve White dual 295 pumps in a stock hat/tub setup with no splices. Yes, he made me a harness for a competitors setup, like I said, GREAT guy to work with. What ever you need he’ll do.
White Electrical wiring Gas Cable Engineering

#7 ·
Thanks guys for your input, got it wired up and car runs fine. Only issue with a full tank it’s showing 3/4, I’m going double check the wiring, everything rang out with my tester so kind of in a big question right now... will post results ( maybe it can help someone out )

#11 ·
Ya I figured it might be hitting something. Just been to lazy to remove. It is just barley below full. I’ll do it this weekend or maybe tomorrow. You’d thing I’d do it only will take 20 minutes.
but hey nice seeing you 😜

#12 ·
UPDATE****

simple as that the float hanger was stuck on one of the pump connectors. I lifted the connection and put it towards the rear of the tank and the float seemed free. Yes I turned the key to accessories to make sure the connections were reading correctly, and just like magic I had more gas than when I parked it. 😂😂😂😂

So hopefully this post will help someone else out there, I know there was a lot of issues out there with this happening.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.