SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Charger Hellcat
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hopefully some people can chime in on my situation as this is my daily driver, and has been an horrendous experience that started Wednesday night. My 2017 Charger HC got the following upgrades this week:

-2.78 blower pulley
-adjustable supercharger tensioner
-1050 injectors
-gates green belt
-pinned crank

along with what was already added to the HC a few months ago.

This is where the problem started:

1) First step was to install the unlocked PCM from Diablo, went fine.
2) Next I attempted to update the Intune 3 Trinity 2 via Update Agent 1.0- During this attempted update, the little handheld got an error message and freezes. Tried this several times with the same result. It also says, "this vehicle is not supported."

I did go ahead and try read out the stock PCM/TCM file with no luck, except it did read the TCM file. So I called Diablo, and they tried to force the update by emailing me files to mate with the Trinity handheld through my laptop. That did nothing so they throw their hands up in the air and say, needs to be escalated up the technology chain, and we will call you back when we can.

Of course nothing, damn joke for such a big turning business. Anyone encountered this issue? Paying alot for a daily rental too now, as I have 3 kids and cant afford to be down a car with my wife and I lugging them around.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,109 Posts
If this was a daily driver this would be horrible.

I love Hptuners, but I'm sure they all would do the same thing......

"Thank you for calling Diablo, we will call you back at our convenience or when Steve our IT guy comes back from vacation "

·
Registered
Charger Hellcat
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is my daily driver and having to rent a car which is not cheap. Damn joke!!!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
DiabloSport customer service has definitely gone downhill since Holley bought them in 2015. Now they did replace my T1000 when it stopped working in 2016, but then never responded to my subsequent inquiries about features that had disappeared.

·
Registered
Charger Hellcat
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I am going to try and contact Mike over at Diablo on Monday that seems to answer most of the issues on their forum.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
815 Posts
You may need to have the tuner hooked up to the vehicle and a laptop with a high speed wi fi connection and be in contact with someone at diablo to get it squared away. That is what I had to do.

·
Registered
Charger Hellcat
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You may need to have the tuner hooked up to the vehicle and a laptop with a high speed wi fi connection and be in contact with someone at diablo to get it squared away. That is what I had to do.
What type of issues were you having, similar to mine?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
196 Posts
I bricked my r/t once had to call Diablosport they did a force cal and it fixed it,but it was glitchy from time to time.I bought my hellcat and sold the tuner,if I get another,I think I’m going with hp tuners!!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
815 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts