Challenger SRT Hellcat
Please follow these simple requirements when posting in the Marketplace. These requirements are put in place to protect sellers AND buyers, they will also maximize everyone's chance for a successful transaction. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE GUIDELINES WILL RESULT IN YOUR THREAD BEING DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.
- Sellers and buyers MUST have a minimum of 40 posts to participate in the Marketplace ( sandbagging to get post count up will result in infractions and/or banning and will result in all posts being removed)
- When an item has sold please update the thread to let everyone know the sale is now closed (you may also contact a mod to close thread)
- State preferred method of payment (PayPal, Item Trade, Money Transfers etc)
- Include asking price or "best offer" (OBO) in description of item.
- Be descriptive of the item(s) for sale. Condition, miles, when purchased etc.
- Do not leave negative comments about the price or quality of an item. If you don't like it, move on. This includes spamming a classified with off-topic banter.
- Include pic of item for sale with your Hellcat.ORG username AND date clearly visible in photo.
- Supporting Vendors are NOT to use private classifieds. Please use your respective section for all sales.
- Feeler threads (gauging interest) will be deleted and infractions/warnings given out.
- State whether an exact item is wanted or list an acceptable equivalent.
- List the price you are willing to pay for the item.
- Member: When an offer comes in and the price does not meet your expectations, decline politely rather than engaging in negative banter.
- Seller: If the price someone is willing to pay for an item is not reasonable do NOT leave a negative comment, simply let them know what a reasonable and expected price is for such an item.