SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
'23 C8 3LT Convertible Z51
3,630 Posts
Lol, not me, I do have an employee with a drinking problem so..... I use this as a worst case scenario.
I was a very odd business owner I think. Drinking + car shop = hand in hand for most. I didn't allow drinking at work or before work. If someone ever came to work drunk or hung over, they were terminated. It only happened twice in 7 years. This policy was clearly articulated during on-boarding.

·
Registered
'23 C8 3LT Convertible Z51
3,630 Posts
Lol, I am so short handed that this is the crap I have to deal with anymore, but this is special circumstance....... he has been with me forever and is going through a divorce, so I am showing compassion to a good person who has hit rock bottom. I am not corporate america here, my employees come to my house for parties. We go fishing together. I actually care about them and their well being. I have been low in my life, someone did something to lift me up....

View attachment 600355
That's a good deal. I was friendly with my workers, but we also worked on $770k-million dollar project cars. That's kind of why the no nonsense rules applied.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts