SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
In The Market
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe a very stupid question but is starting a conversation the same as sending a private message.

If not how they heck do you send a private message or am I just a complete idiot.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
912 Posts
Maybe a very stupid question but is starting a conversation the same as sending a private message.

If not how they heck do you send a private message or am I just a complete idiot.

Thanks
You click on the forum members user name. You will see a place that says "Start a Conversation." That's how you start a PM. You just started a thread, so now you know how to do that.

Reactions: Carnage

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,126 Posts
Yepper, it is the same. :D You are not an idiot. I had to ask about that one, too. Don't feel bad.

April
April must be cured she's posting a lot:)

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,126 Posts
Cured of what? My allergies? HA! I am still living on Claritin and Benedryl, and my world in south Georgia is still covered in yellow pollen. Sigh,

April
Sorry to hear that I was hoping all was quiet

Reactions: april77

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,918 Posts
I had to figure that one out too kbench. Is PM/private message proprietary or something to vBulletin software?

I have to say though, this is the first forum I have been on that is running something other than vBulletin. I like this software/forum layout/features a lot :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.