SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Poll: Where are you in your Hellcat experience?

6172 67
I thought it would be interesting to see where all the members of this awesome community are in their Hellcat experience.
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

Please pick which currently best describes where you are in your hellcat experience

• Have not ordered a Hellcat

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Ordered with NO VON

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • I have a VON

Votes: 57 39.0%
  • I have a VIN

Votes: 26 17.8%
  • I have my Hellcat

Votes: 46 31.5%
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
526 Posts
Glad to hear hellcat 1. Hopefully I will be saying that some day....

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,431 Posts
Need another option for those of us still dreaming....

One day it's going to happen, but that day isn't even close on the horizon. Bummer for me.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
223 Posts
Dealer told me it would be there 12/15/14 today. No call yet. I think I'll take a ride.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
853 Posts
I'm very close to cancelling my order, after five months of waiting with NO UPDATES and nothing more than a VON in BX TIRED OF THE GAMES!
No excuse for the lack of info, especially for those in Canada
Fed up with the lack of info regarding my purchase.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,385 Posts
I'm very close to cancelling my order, after five months of waiting with NO UPDATES and nothing more than a VON in BX TIRED OF THE GAMES!
No excuse for the lack of info, especially for those in Canada
Fed up with the lack of info regarding my purchase.
I am right there with you SL6. The more I think about this, the more common sense takes over. That money could be put into my retirement plan, paying bills, investing etc. I don't need a 700hp car and it is selfish of me except when I'm gone, the kids will like it.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Demon
2,703 Posts
Already put 1100 miles on mine

·
Comfortably Numb
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,523 Posts
I am right there with you SL6. The more I think about this, the more common sense takes over. That money could be put into my retirement plan, paying bills, investing etc. I don't need a 700hp car and it is selfish of me except when I'm gone, the kids will like it.
i agree, if its doesnt pop today or tomorrow then i need to ask myself if i really want to wait thru at least two more allocations before they build open sales?

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.