SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Popular Hellcat Parts For Sale. *NICE*

3K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  BlackEchan 
#1 · (Edited)
I recently sold my 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat M6 and returned it to its factory condition beforehand. Therefore, I have my parts for sale if you’re interested.

THE BELOW WAS PURCHASED FROM HHP AT ONCE (08/18):
---very low miles---
*Diablo Sport Trinity T2 EX SOLD
*Metco 2.86 Upper Pulley SOLD– With Metco stock pulley removal allen head tool.SOLD
*Gates Green Belt. SOLD
*HemiTuner Unlocked PCM
*Dodge Demon Injectors SOLD
*180 Degree Thermostat SOLD

I paid $2432.03 for the above list. I will sell it all together for $1600.00 shipped in the USA.

< On the Diablosport Trinity T2 EX are my tunes from HHP for these exact parts to include a mid muffler delete and the Leg Maker intake. >

More items for sale:
Barton Short Shifter. Black w/ Red Lettering and Matching Shift Knob (400.00 Shipped)
Legmaker Intake. Carbon Fiber (SOLD)
Z Automotive Tazer (SOLD)
JLT Catch Can w/ BWoody One Way Valve. Black (SOLD)
Per4mance Differential Brace (SOLD)

Black Gorilla Lug Nuts (SOLD)

These items are listed locally as well including other websites. I will try to keep my post updated as items are no longer available. Please, if you don’t agree with certain brands, models, mods, set ups or pricing move to the next forum post. This is a for sale post and not a place for personal opinions or haggling. PM me contact information for pictures. I will try to get pictures posted on here.

(Yes – The Trinity T2 EX is unlocked from the V.I.N.)

Have a great day!!

See less See more
#6 ·
Interested in diff brace, sending PM now

#15 ·
Anyone who is into that “clean” look of their Hellcat and has black wheels I will recommend the black colored lug nuts. Seems minor but makes a big difference with the appearance of the wheels. The chrome does not do justice.

#18 ·
List updated. I have the Unlocked PCM and Barton Shifter left for sale. I have had a few inquiries. If your interested please PM me. This is a first come - first serve way of business; not who inquired first. The money paid to me will get you the item. Good luck on what’s left.

Thank you

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.