SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys
In jeep grand cherokee SRT8 2017, Is there a way to set 3 different custom modes and save them in favorites or somewhere else?

·
Registered
25 Posts
No! You only get 1, My biggest problem with the SRT products technology is just that. I may have my SRT in track mode with paddles on. When i stop for gas ( i turn the car off) and when i turn it back on its back in default. So i start the car put the shifter back in M+ and take off (car bangs red line) and then I remember i have to put the car back in track or custom all over again

·
Registered
25 Posts
I really think these cars should feature some kind of setup saves! Even if it varied by which key i used. But being as though these are just dodges I doubt we would ever get that technologically advanced

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
740 Posts
I think you can only save 1, at least on a Charger; Scat Pack and Hellcat.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I had the same issue with forgetting to put my car back in custom mode. Double clicking the srt button does it but I also went and purchased the Z automotive tazer with steering wheel buttons and you can program one of the buttons to be your custom made. Makes it a little easier and I put a sticker on it to remind me. I have a button for custom drive mode, line lock, and cool down.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I had the same issue with forgetting to put my car back in custom mode. Double clicking the srt button does it but I also went and purchased the Z automotive tazer with steering wheel buttons and you can program one of the buttons to be your custom made. Makes it a little easier and I put a sticker on it to remind me. I have a button for custom drive mode, line lock, and cool down.
I never knew that bro! Its crazy because you know how when you catch another car in traffic and you prep to gap him?! I feel like reaching for that SRT button while on the road is 2 distracting. Vs something on the steering wheel to cycle modes like a Ferrari does or near the shifter like the C7 Z06

1 - 7 of 7 Posts