SRT Hellcat Forum banner

101 - 120 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
oh k whats biggest we can use on all 4 safely?
If you're referring to stock rims I wouldn't go any wider than 285 up front and 295 out back. I personally don't see any reason to run a wider tire up front on a standard body hellcat.

People on here have run 305s on a stock rim but I wouldn't do it. YMMV.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
21 Posts
If you're referring to stock rims I wouldn't go any wider than 285 up front and 295 out back. I personally don't see any reason to run a wider tire up front on a standard body hellcat.

People on here have run 305s on a stock rim but I wouldn't do it. YMMV.
Mind linking me some tires that are going to do a hell of a job?

·
Registered
415 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Yea it’s been my favorite too, but I recently went and bought another kitty. The jazz blue was a 2015, the new kitty is 2017
What was wrong with the 2015?

·
Registered
8 Posts
What was wrong with the 2015?
It was giving me the p0456 code, and I returned too the dealer and told them about it, they went on and fixed it and smogged the car because it was due for registration, a week later the check engine light came on with the same code, turns out they cleared the computer and a week later the problem was still in the computer , so I returned the 2015 and told them they need too give me a deal or I’m going too dmv investigations. The gave me the 2017 and payed for the dmv fees, clear coat was also peeling off.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
73 Posts

101 - 120 of 142 Posts