SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Did Speedlogix paint your brace for you? That is the color I am looking for.
SpeedLogix did paint/have it painted, not sure if it's powder coated.....Alexis?
The color is Torid Red [spelling] a HellCat color.
I really wanted REDLINE RED the color of my CAT, but they had this one only in this color on sale, it matches pretty fair under the hood.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
69 Posts
Do these noticably improve handling ?
Do they need it more in the front or rear ?

Reactions: Speedlogix Sales

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Do these noticably improve handling ?
Do they need it more in the front or rear ?
For me: Noticeably hard to say really, I don't throw my car into to many high speed turns or curves.
I have read on Challenger Talk that some people do notice some difference in handling.
With my CAT, to me I have more than enough HP 707 and I will probably never use it all so I just went for the easy bolt on parts for better handling.
I have the front and rear strut tower braces and the Petty bolt on sub frame connector set.
With all of that, I believe I can and have pushed the car harder in a sweeping on or off ramp.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
69 Posts
For me: Noticeably hard to say really, I don't throw my car into to many high speed turns or curves.
I have read on Challenger Talk that some people do notice some difference in handling.
With my CAT, to me I have more than enough HP 707 and I will probably never use it all so I just went for the easy bolt on parts for better handling.
I have the front and rear strut tower braces and the Petty bolt on sub frame connector set.
With all of that, I believe I can and have pushed the car harder in a sweeping on or off ramp.
Thanks.

I did the rear cradle with poly bushings and the rear lower control arms with poly and it made a noticeable difference for squirm.

I will definitely get this for my Redeye when I trade my current ride in.

looks good!

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT 392
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SpeedLogix did paint/have it painted, not sure if it's powder coated.....Alexis?
The color is Torid Red [spelling] a HellCat color.
I really wanted REDLINE RED the color of my CAT, but they had this one only in this color on sale, it matches pretty fair under the hood.
That is an AWESOME picture! Thank you so much for sharing both with us and also thank you for your feedback.

The color to me does look like our Torred powder-coat :).

- Alexis

1 - 14 of 14 Posts